Chapter 4 | Ghostly Visitor's Interlude |

The night was quiet over Snowchester. The storm had calmed, only leaving fresh snow on the ground and a soft breeze for the pine trees. Everyone and everything were tucked away in their homes & shelters for the evening, awaiting the sun to arrive in the coming hours. No living thing was moving about the cold nation. Though nothing living was around, there were dead things. A transparent figure made their way through the silent streets of the town. He seemed to just be around willy-nilly but on some kind of mission. He made his way towards a particular house that wasn't too far from the docks. He made his way outside of the house until he reached a particular window. He phased through the glass barrier, causing a small wind that disturbed the curtains inside. It didn't make a loud noise, just a soft shuffle.

The transparent figure roamed around what was a hallway. He poked his head into the closest window. There he saw a sheep woman sleeping in a bed. Her hair were two different colors that reminded the ghostly figure of a living friend of his. He moved back into the hallway and into the next room. There he found a playpen next to an empty bed. The ghostly figure floated over to the side of the playpen and peered into it. There he saw a small blonde head stick out from under a quilted blanket. It was a baby, smaller than he thought babies were. The ghost reached and traced the side of the baby's face with his transparent finger. The baby didn't move much, just slightly squinching their eyes.

"Awe Tommy" cooed the ghost, adoring the small baby's sleeping face.

He pulled his hand back and just admired the child. It reminded him of his younger brother when he was much much smaller. Back when he used to live with his father and his older brother on an old and forgotten farm house in a distant land. The ghost didn't remember much but he did remember his family, and this small baby felt like family.

The ghostly figure floated back and out the bedroom where the child slept. He phased back into the hallway and to the front of the house. There he saw a tall green man sleeping on the couch. The ghost somewhat recognized the man. He was in charge of the big obsidian building just across the seas. Weird to find him here, but it didn't matter. The ghost exited out the front door. And seemingly disappeared into the cold night, where a blue sheep sat in a snow field.