Chapter 17

After that day, the Beeduo family ended up babysitting tiny Tommy more often. Sometimes, Puffy would just bring him over so Michael could hangout with him since the young piglin was very attached to the imp child. Tubbo and Ranboo were pretty okay with him staying overnight if neither Sam or Puffy could come get him during the later hours of the day. So when the night of the Red Banquet rolled around, there were very few things for them to worry about.

As of currently, while she was doing her makeup by the mirror, Puffy rambling to Ranboo about her & Niki's day while Tubbo entertained the kids on the floor. Since she & Niki got off of work and dropped by for a visit before the party, the young duo had decide to help them get dolled up since they had decent experience with it in the past.Tubbo let Puffy take some of the jewelry that he had stored away while Ranboo was helping Niki with her hair since she had re-dying recently. With the kids, Michael had taken an older sibling role for Tiny Tommy and kept him busy while they were busy getting ready. He made sure the small blonde was entertained and safe when the Tubbo or Ranboo couldn't get to him. The enderman teen had commented that it was probably due to Tommy's hair being similar to gold, but they didn't stop Puffy from finding their interactions to be adorable.

As the sheep woman finished applying lipstick and stepped away from the mirror, a knocking from the front door occurred.

"I'll get it!" called Tubbo, as he stood to his feet.

The goat teen jogged over to answer it. Puffy stepped back as she moved to where Niki & Ranboo sat as she stored the makeup away. Tubbo re-entered the living room but with an unsure look on his face.

"Um, Puffy?" he stated.

"Yes" she hummed, looking over at him.

"Someone is at the door for you" informed Tubbo, gesturing behind him.

She lifted a brow before walking towards and past Tubbo to get to the door. She was then greeted by a familiar face as they stood in the doorway with a short black cloak around their shoulders.

"Eret! You are here!" exclaimed Puffy, straightening up at the presents of her royal friend.

"Hi Puffy. Sorry if I'm early, I didn't want to risk being fashionably late to coming to get you & Niki" Eret spoke, as he fixed his glasses.

"Oh no, it's fine! It's just you never contacted us about when you were arriving" assured Puffy, glancing behind.

"I didn't want to stress you with my attendance since people have been on their toes around me recently" stated Eret.

"I'm sorry about that, but me and Niki should be coming out soon so we can head out" pouted Puffy, placing a comforting hand on Eret's shoulder.

"Or now!" interjected Niki, as she appeared at the sheep woman's side suddenly.

"Niki! Oh primes, you scared me" yelped Puffy, flinching aggressively.

"Sorry but here's your coat" apologised Niki, as she handed her a white shoulder cover.

"Awe thanks" smiled Puffy,as she started putting it on.

"We are heading out, you guys!!" she called, leaning back to see Ranboo & Tubbo.

"Okay, have a fun night" waved Tubbo, as he disappeared into the kitchen.

"And be safe," added Ranboo, peaking around the corner.

"We will" nodded Niki, as she fixed her own cloak around her shoulders.

Puffy gave one last wave before closing the door behind her. She, along with Niki & Eret, started walking through streets of Snowchester as they headed towards the hyper tunnel. The trio walked in silence for the first few moments to enjoy the final rays of sunset before nightfall set in. Citizens were scarcely in the streets, and those who were out seemed just to be looking in awe as the trio walked down the path in their bright and bold red attire. Puffy wasn't much for feathers and flare that drew attention but she decided to try and enjoy it since there wasn't going to be another event like this in the future where she could get dolled up and enjoy the night.