Chapter 14

"Do you have everything, Foolish?" asked Sam, as he put on his coat.

"Yeah, Puffy is using the baby bag to get Tommy ready" replied the demi-god, rummaging through his golden satchel.

"So where do you think we'll find Tubbo & Ranboo?" questioned the creeper hybrid.

"I'm still working on the mansion so they are staying in a normal house. It's just on the other side of the Snowchester so it's a good few blocks." nodded Foolish.

"Okay then" said Sam.

He sighed with a shaky breath. Today was the day Tubbo & Ranboo would find out about Tommy being small and he was actually kinda scared. Not because they would turn Tommy away but because of the grief they are making them re-live. It had been at least two or three months since Tommy's death and people had moved on from it, including Tubbo & Ranboo. Sam hated keeping secrets if they had importance to them that would end up having him confess the secret to get the burden off his chest. This is why the previous months were so difficult when conversing with anyone outside the circle he had created to protect tiny Tommy. So in a way, telling the blonde's closest friends was expanding said circle to protect him and to get the burden off Sam's chest.

Plus, they just deserved to know.

The feeling of a hand on his shoulder is what brought the creeper hybrid out of his thoughts. He looked up to see it was Foolish, with a soft smile on his face.

"You ready?" he asked, gently patting Sam's shoulder.

Sam sighed and placed his own hand atop of Foolish's and nodded. The demi-god returned his own nod and gave the creeper hybrid a headbutt before heading towards the door.

"Puffy said she'll be right behind us with Tommy when we arrive at the house. Just to avoid overwhelming them when we break the news" stated Foolish, opening the door.

"Alrighty, " replied Sam, walking past Foolish.

"We are heading out Puffy, we'll meet at Beeduo house" exclaimed Foolish.

"See you two there," called back the sheep woman.

Foolish smiled and followed Sam out the door. They looked up to the sky, as clouds slowly floated across. They were thin which let the sun shine clearly through them across the snowy town. It was just a really nice day to be outside, which was calming Sam's nerves.

Foolish hadn't lied, the walk to the boys' house wasn't too long but not too short. The house seemed very quiet, besides the humming of bees from the back. Foolish was the first to approach the door and looked over his shoulder at Sam. The creeper hybrid nodded. Foolish returned it and knocked upon the door. There was no response. Foolish knocked again. Again, no response. Trying a third time, Foolish knocked once more. A muffled voice response called and the sounds of footsteps started shuffling about. The demi-god stepped back to stand at Sam's side. The door slowly cracked open and a tall enderman hybrid poked his head out.

"Hello Ranboo" waved Foolish.

"Hi Foolish, what are you doing here? I thought you were taking a day off" greeted Ranboo, opening the door wider.

"Oh I am, but I'm helping a friend with something" stated Foolish, gesturing to Sam beside him.

"Sam?" stated Ranboo, lifting a brow.

"Hi Ranboo" said Sam, awkwardly.

"Hi? Didn't expect to see you here" remarked Ranboo.

"Well, I have something important to tell you. And Tubbo, if he is here." replied Sam.