Chapter 16

The sun shone brightly through the open windows of a small two-story cabin of Snowchester. Inside this cabin was a family of three jogging around doing some left. An enderman boy held a basket of clothes on his hip as he swept the floor with his tail on the first level while his goat hybrid partner set up a safe area in the corner of the bedroom while their small piglin boy played with his toys on the second level.

Since Puffy & Sam's visit, the Ranboo & Tubbo had been preparing to babysit tiny Tommy for the first time. They had gone out and bought a few things to place in their house for when the small boy would come over and today was that day. Puffy had a bunch of errands to run and Sam had to play warden for a few hours so they took up on Tubbo's demands of letting him & Ranboo keep him. Fortunately, the only work they had to do was to take care of the bees in the backyard and organize the materials basement so it would be easier to move it around when Foolish finished the mansion. Doing a small game of rock paper scissors, Ranboo was the one who had to do the organizing while Tubbo dealt with the buzzing insects outside. Though this would place the responsibility of taking care of both Tommy & Michael on his companion, the enderman hybrid didn't seem to mind so it should be fine.

As Tubbo came down the ladder to inform Ranboo that he had finished with the bedroom, the sound of banging on the door beat him to it.

"I'll get it" exclaimed Ranboo, striding past Tubbo.

From afar, the goat boy watched as Ranboo answered the door and let Sam enter the house. He gave a narrow glare at the creeper man but he didn't seem to pay much attention to it. He was busy conversing with Ranboo about Tommy as held the blonde in his arms.

"Puffy said she had already pre-packed the duffle bag this morning and Tommy has already been fed so you'd just have to keep him entertained for a few hours. He's become more active so you'll have to watch him" explained Sam, as he handed the blonde imp child to the ender boy.

Ranboo nodded attentively as the creeper hybrid continued to ramble about requirements. After a few more minutes of that, Sam placed the baby bag on a nearby counter and bid his farewells for the day. Once the door was closed, Tubbo pipped up as he appeared at Ranboo's side.

"Some guy, huh" he claimed, slightly annoyed.

"Yeah, he seems very stressed but I guess it comes with the job that he has' ' shrugged Ranboo, fixing his hold on Tommy.

"Should we get started with the chores or-" he asked, but Tubbo interrupted him.

"We could, but wait! Michael hasn't met Tommy yet, er, tiny Tommy" he exclaimed.

"Right, that's important if he's going to be over here often,'' agreed Ranboo, snapping his fingers.

The duo shared agreeing nods before heading towards the ladder upstairs. Tubbo was the first to go with Ranboo below, giving him a wait signal. As the goat teen pulled himself off properly, he was greeted with a welcoming snort from Michael. The small piglin was sitting at the window but hurried over to Tubbo and clinging to him.

"Hey boss man, sorry we have been pretty busy today. Me & Boo were getting things ready for a new person in the house" stated Tubbo, patting the top of his son's head.

The piglin boy tilted his head in confusion. Tubbo thought for a moment, tapping his hands together before extending one to Michael. He happily took it and let Tubbo lead him over to the bed. He picked him up and sat him on it.

"So um, me & Boo had a conversation with some people the other day and we have a somewhat new person joining our family. He'll come to visit every so often and you have to be really gentle with them, okay" explained Tubbo.