Chapter 13

Sam gave a wave of departure to Eret as he exited the castle. That was the last person he visited to see if they were going to this mysterious banquet. He had been seeing friends & acquaintances if they knew anything about it. A few of them knew about it and some were thinking of attending, like Hbomb & Eret. As he visited them, it made him feel like his paranoia was unnecessary and Bad was really trying to turn over a new leaf like Puffy suggested. Even if they would go to the banquet, who would watch Tommy? The list was easy to make when it came to who could be trusted but it was having to tell them that's where the real problem lies. He was told that he was too blunt or got physical too quickly when he couldn't find the proper words. Puffy was better with communication and compromising with others than he could ever be, but he didn't want to stress her out more than he already has. He'd just have to talk to her when he got back to her house.

As the creeper hybrid arrived in the town of Snowchester, he spotted a familiar figure coming out of a nearby shop. It was Foolish, he was carrying bags of groceries and other supplies. Sam waved as he approached. The brunet demi-god turned his attention to him with a wide grin on his face.

"Sam, hey!" greeted Foolish, walking up to the creeper hybrid.

"Hi Foolish" said Sam, nodding his head towards him.

"What are you doing out so late, it's almost sunset" asked Foolish, fixing his hold on his bags.

"I could ask you the same question" replied Sam, extending a helping hand.

"Well Puffy wanted me to pick some stuff up from the shop since she can't leave the house" shrugged Foolish, giving some bags to the creeper hybrid.

"Oh, do you know why?" questioned Sam, nervously.

"Cause of Tommy. Have you seen him? Well you probably have since you were the one to bring him to Puffy. He's so small, I mean he has always been small to me but he's much small" rambled Foolish, nodding his head side to side as he spoke.

"Puffy told you already?" inquired Sam.

"Yeah and she explained everything. I went to visit her today and found Tommy in the kitchen, all tiny & stuff, by accident" shrugged Foolish.

"I see," breathed Sam.

"You are taking this really well, to be honest, Foolish" he added.

"Puffy said the same thing. I never had hard feelings for Tommy but wished I got to know him better before he, ya know" stated Foolish, whispering at the last statement.

"Yeah, I know," mumbled Sam, nodding sadly.

"But besides that," started Foolish, changing the subject.

"What did you do today? Puffy said she sent you to run an errand" he asked.

"Oh um, well Hannah delivered an invitation to a party being thrown by the Eggpire. An apology banquet basically. We weren't sure if it was just us going so I went out to ask some of our friends about it" explained Sam, reaching into his pocket.

He pulled the red paper and handed it to Foolish. He seemed to scan over, humming to himself.

"Looks similar to the one Punz delivered" remarked the demi-god, handing the letter back to Sam.

Yeah, wait-,You got one too" exclaimed Sam, bewildered.

"Yeah! Punz dropped some off when I was at the kinoko building site with Sapnap & Karl yesterday. Sapnap said he wasn't going to go, so he gave his invite to George" nodded Foolish.

"Well then I have to go then if George is" stated Sam.

"Then who's gonna watch Tommy? Puffy said she's going since I'm going" expressed Foolish, concerned.