Chapter 25 - First Out Bound

...

...

...

*beeeeeeeeep*

"Recording log..."

"Week 2"
"Saturday"
"1205 hrs."
"Key Casters Headquarters"
"Pridel, Almeda Kingdom"

...

...

...

After the secret visit of King Galian at the Cathedral, he and his followers made their way back to their kingdom to resume their activities.

Troy is sitting on the head table of an office when Wilma gives him a pile of documents and papers. He then pieces out the papers and documents containing information about potential spies lurking in the kingdom. The day is all clear and things have been running smoothly so far. The Eclipse Knights, with the help of the improved Key Casters, have managed to apprehend eleven enemy spies. Almost all of them have many connections to various hidden organizations such as in the slave trade, drug markets, and the like. Today will be going to be another purge for them.

When while checking, a document suddenly intrigues Troy. Wilma, also a Key Caster as well and his assistant, noticed Troy's reaction.

"What is it?" asked Wilma.

"This man. This is the one who got killed at the Cathedral, am I right?" Troy showed the paper to Wilma.

"Y-Yes! He and his group of knights have perished there!" said Wilma.

"Why is he here in the documents?" Troy asked himself as he resumes reading the document.

...

Finished reading the document, and it states that he has a possible connection with illegal drug merchants at Babilon based on confiscated illegal drugs found hidden on his property.

"That damned knight! No wonder why he is such a douche!" Troy exclaimed.

Then suddenly, he realizes something. 

"Hold on. Babilon...Babilon..." he pondered for a while as he reads the document.

...

"Tell me, Wilma. Who's in charge of all the product and merchandise imports and exports?" asked Troy to Wilma.

"It will be Marquess Vertal. Former Head of Key Casters." said Wilma.

It all then clicks within Troy's mind.

"I GET IT! Come with me!" Troy gasped and begins to walk outside of the room.

Wilma, confused, follows him with a question.

"Wh-What is it? What did you find?" she asked.

But no response from him. Troy walks at a fast pace, seemingly in a hurry while Wilma is trying to catch up.

...

A couple of seconds later, Troy and Wilma knock on the king's room.

"Come on in." said a muffled voice behind the door.

Troy opens the door letting Wilma go in first and closed the door. They are greeted by King Galian, holding what seems to be a military ceremonial saber sword. The two quickly recognize the sword as this was a gift that Harvey gave to the king before they leave the Cathedral.

"To think that even the holiness Razhiel would also give her blessings on this sword." the king, making a sword stance near his face and swinging it quickly, the blessings on the sword made the air around the king gush gently around him.