Chapter 03 - Moon Shadow ( Part 1 )

...

...

...

*beeeeeeeeep*

"Recording log..."

"Week 1"
"Monday"
"2059 hrs."
"Unknown Location..."
"Gargan Forest"

...

...

...

While walking back towards the abandoned mansion in the darkness of the night, Harvey is still on alert as he carefully traverses into the forest with his rifle in low-ready, together with Fruchiel. On their way, Fruchiel is telling Harvey about the nature and countries of this new world he came in.

"Starting off, where you are right now is in the middle of the forest called the Gargan Forest. The ocean that surrounds the continent is called Amplus Ocean."

"On the northwestern part of the continent, is the Pharaonia Empire. It's mostly a desert country but they are famous for its triangle structures. They said that it is used to contain dead rulers and high-ranking people. This is also the place where many of the slaves are from."

"On the north is the Blaide Ridge. It's a series of mountain ridges that separate the Pharaonia Empire and the Babilon country."

"The Babilon is at this northeastern part of the continent. It's a country composed of wealthy merchants, and rich aristocrats with their infamous places like gardens and red districts. It doesn't have a clear ruler."

"The Almeda Kingdom is in this southern part. It is led by King Galian. Some say that he just abuses the system, and corrupts other officials."

"The western sea is called the Lopu Sea. Here lies the main sea trades of the two countries - Pharaonia Empire and Almeda Kingdom."

"The sea that's between the Almeda Kingdom and Riman Nation is the Sea of Numanei. It's the sea trademarks of the two countries."

"And finally, the Riman Nation that's on the eastern part. They're considered to be the strongest country in this world. Their armed forces are much greater and more trained than those three countries combined. You don't want to get in trouble with them."

"Hmm? Why is that?" Harvey asked.

"Because they're merciless. Merciless and more brutal than any people here. When they go to war, they won't leave a single enemy alive. They even destroy towns with innocent people inside, for the sake of their country and pride. Even if that town has also children living in it."

"That's....harsh." Harvey said with a sad expression.

"Okay. I got it now. I'm surprised that you've got a wide knowledge of this continent. "

"Hehe. Well, this world was originally my domain, you know?"

"Domain? What are you talking about? " Harvey whispered as he traversed through some bushes.

"You see, angels have their own world domains to regulate. I was the one who is in charge here before some people sealed me through that demonic bracelet."

"What the-. You serious? How come they managed to seal you in this bracelet if you're a powerful angel then? Don't tell me- "

"Yes, I'm afraid. This world, has magic governing the nature and states of matter."