Chapter 26 - The Hidden Law

...

...

...

*beeeeeeeeep*

"Recording log..."

"Week 3"
"Tuesday"
"1943 hrs."
"In a certain inn"
"Yormford City, Babilon"

...

...

...

As the three men in masks traverse into the city, they observe that the streets are becoming more chaotic with screams of the hopeless women without a "Badge of the Virgin" being heard all across the houses. The police in the meantime, are just casually checking the other people just wildly doing their deeds and making sure that no other crimes besides rape are being conducted.

"Three, four...six. Six men raping that poor lady." said Jogger, the one on the right side of the group as they continue walking and observing the place.

"To think that this is legally allowed boggles my mind..." said Jigsaw, the one on the left side of the group.

With both hands behind his back, the Joker hums a rhythm with a harmonious tone. 

"Hmmm. Hmm. Oh? It looks like we are here." he said as they stop at a four-story building.

"Is this the place?" asked Jogger.

"Only one way to find out." said Jigsaw.

The three proceeds to enter the said building. Upon entering, they are greeted by an empty lobby hall with only an old man and a demi-rabbit woman behind the receptionist's table with motionless faces. They walk towards the receptionist's table when they notice the demi-rabbit woman is wearing the Badge of the Virgin.

"Welcome. How may we help you?" both of the receptionists greeted.

"Oh. Uhm, sorry. We are just "lost" and just wanted to ask for directions." said Joker.

The old man slightly raises an eyebrow with the demi-rabbit woman bowing.

"Understood. Here's a map. If I may, we are you "headed"?" asked the demi-rabbit.

Joker makes thinking pose as he looks at the map of the city. He then points at the middle and makes a circling gesture.

"So, we were heading to a building near a statue of an "angel" in the "center" of "green" trimmed bushes."

Sensing the correct pattern and codes, both of the receptionists slightly nod while the demi-rabbit draws a beeline pattern on the map.

"You just need to follow this direction, pass through this intersection, go right to this lane, straight past a market, and then, here." the line stopped on a  group of packed buildings on the far end of the map.

"Oh, I see. Thanks. A market, huh? I will be sure to buy you guys some "fruits" along the way. Hehe. " said the Joker.

Both of them exchanged farewell, now knowing the three men's secret purpose.

Underlying those codes were: 

- "lost" and "headed" refers to a big area/location.
- "angel", "center", and "green". refers to the Cathedral in the center of the Gargan Forest.
- and lastly, "fruits", which is similar to the first syllable of the name Fruchiel 

...

...

In the direction the demi-rabbit woman receptionist gave out earlier, they reached their destination in an alleyway surrounded by tall building walls. In front of them, however, was a seemingly hidden door embedded with cloaking chant. The three men quickly notice this and approach the hidden door. Joker knocks on it quietly.