Chapter 23 - A Second Inclusion

...

...

...

*beeeeeeeeep*

"Recording log..."

"Week 2"
"Friday"
"1324 hrs."
"Site CATHY [ Cathedral ]"
"H.Q."
"Gargan Forest"

...

...

...

Following the arrival of King Galian along with his group of Followers with the Eclipse Knight and Key Caster, they follow Harvey and Fruchiel into a room nearby the main hall. As they make their way, the king can't help but shed some tears as he reminiscences his past memories and nostalgia for this area. For once a naive and brave apprentice back then who witnessed and survived the fall of the Cathedral many years ago is now a powerful king that continues to oppose and fight the same evil that caused the fall. This sense of growing and becoming powerful made the king strengthen his commitment even further as he traverses across the interior of the Cathedral.

"Here we are, your majesty." Harvey stopped in front of double doors. He opens it up and they are greeted by a handful of female maids of various races that were dressed up as your typical medieval-type era maid of browns and whites. The maids bow at them as the king and his group enter.

"Welcome, King Galian..."

"T-Thank you." replied the king.

"Psst. They are already types of races working around here!" whispered Wilma to Troy.

"Yeah. I wonder where did they come from?" pondered and whispered Troy.

As the king and his group sit at a large round table, Harvey and the angel sit by the opposite side of the king's seat. With all of them now seated, this cues for the other maids to go and bring the delicate dishes that were prepared earlier prior to the king's arrival. The dishes that were brought to the tables are different types of meat stews, roasts, barbeques, and some vegetable salads. With wines and drinks that are made by the peasants from various fruits located in the forest.

"W-Woah! These looked delicious!" gasped Eclipse Knight Medara.

"I-Is this a dish made from a Luscus Lupus? I can't believe how beautifully presented this is!" also gasped Key Caster Jode.

"Before we conduct the meeting, we are humbly inviting you to have some of our finest dishes for today." Harvey invited them. Then so, the king leads a short prayer, grabbing a glass of wine and toasting it towards Fruchiel along the way as a sign of gratitude as well. The angel smiled, pleased with the king's humility towards her.

Finished with the short prayer, all of them now take their dishes and eat. Thanks to the additional and modern culinary knowledge that Harvey also brought to this world, they can now also use it for their new types of dishes of this world. New things like making marinades, baking cakes, and making ice creams. The look on their faces, as they take their bite, is enough to tell you that they are shocked and surprised by the new dishes they are eating.

"OOOH! THIS IS DELICIOUS!" gasped Troy.

"Sir Harvey, is this meat from a Quattuor Apros? I've never eaten such a delicious dish before!" also gasped Wilma to Harvey.

"Oh. Do you mean those "four-horned boars"? Yes. Our hunting party does a tremendous job getting our meat supply in good stock." Harvey smiled.

"R-Really? I've heard those boars are really dangerous. They can also spit poisonous acid that can melt your armor if you aren't careful." pondered the Key Caster.