Chapter 07 - Enamored by Greed

...

...

...

*beeeeeeeeep*

"Rewinding log..."

"Week 1"
"Tuesday"
"1947 hrs."
"Bandit Camp"
"Gargan Forest"

...

...

...

Rewind back on the midst of Operation Moon Shadow...

At their main camp on a hill, bandits were celebrating their brutal raids nearby the area. They are drinking and eating near a campfire, with all of their looted money and treasures stacked behind them. There are also a couple of captured young females of different kinds imprisoned inside cages. They were all captured from certain raids and ambushes. Villagers, traders, and even members of certain knights are among them.  The slaves were beaten and sexually assaulted. Some bandits were raping women inside tents and rooms as the cries of pain of the women are echoing together with the bandit's cheers and shouts of celebration.

"Bwah! Nothing like a good celebration after all the raids!" their leader, named the Jackal, cheered as he drinks a mug of beer while fondling the chests of a captured female knight near him. He is a tall and muscular man with a mohawk of blue hair, and accessories of magical rings on his fingers.

"Ahahaha. You said it right, boss! Good thing that we sent one of our special groups out there!" another bandit replied to him as he carries a box of looted objects to a corner.

"Ahahaha. Can you imagine that? After having a jackpot raid on those poor soldiers in their camp, we also hit another jackpot at Arksonville! Ahahahaha. What a bunch of losers!"

"Well, we need to prepare for the upcoming war. We gotta stock goodies before the war starts!"

"Yeah. I doubt that the Almeda Kingdom will have the upper hand against the Riman Nation. They are cowards and weak as fuck compared to the brutal and powerful soldiers and mages from the Riman Nation!"

"Hehehe. Those fuckers did a good job looting that place yesterday afternoon! Hey, you! Are the treasures good in the back?" the Jackal asked a bandit behind him.

"Yes, boss! We've arranged the goods from the knight's weapons and armor, to other pieces of jewelry and gold as you've ordered." the bandit replied as he stocked all of the boxes inside a room.

"Hmm, nice. For our slave goodies, what else can we do with them?" the Jackal said with a menacing smile as he tightly fondles the chests of the captured female knight. The female knight endures it as tears began flowing out of her eyes, afraid for her life.

"Hehehe. As the usual boss! But I think we could go "hard" on them next time! Hehehehehe!" a bandit in front of him said as he grabs another captured female slave. The bandits cheer as they lust even more for them.

 "Hey, boss. Mind if I do one of them now? I'm kinda horny right now." 

"Me too boss!"

"Eh sure. Just don't pick the silver-haired one. She's mine."

"You mean that woman knight that refuses to surrender inside that blue tent?" the bandit, pointing at the said blue tent in the far corner of the area.

"Oh yeah. That stubborn knight? I also love to place my head on those beautiful tights!" they whistle cheerfully and lust.

"It's a waste that we didn't get another knight girl like her."

"Hehe. Yeah. But at least we got some of their tastes. Oh. How I miss their screams and howls, and their jiggling boobs while raping them. Hmm hmm."