Chapter 16 - A Mistake by Revenge

...

...

...

*beeeeeeeeep*

"Recording log..."

"Week 1"
"Thursday"
"1130 hrs."
"Basement"
"Cathedral"
"Gargan Forest"

...

...

...

As soon as they finished with the operation briefing, HOTEL 01 suddenly gets a transmission on his radio from the recon support group he assigned prior earlier.

*psssh*

"HOTEL Actual, this is Recon Support Four, now arrived at Site Monclaire. Break: We've eliminated three hostiles wearing black cloaks patrolling approximately a couple of feet away from the target site. How copy so far?" the voice whispered.

Hearing their attacker, HOTEL 01 goes to his operating table where he will be going to monitor the entire operation.

"Copy. What's their identification? Are they from the Followers of Razhiel?" he radioed back, as their outfit also matches the five beast-humans that visit them.

"Erh. Standby. HOTEL Seven, go and check that corpse and see if they are from the Followers of Razhiel.."

In the background, HOTEL 07 checks one of the corpses and inspects it.

"...No sign of matched identification. But there's a black medallion over his neck."

"Same here as well...." another operator checked a corpse until the last one. 

"HOTEL Actual. Negative. They are all clear." 

"Roger. Keep it steady, lads. The task force is on its way."

"Copy..."

...

Harvey, with his two other FOXTROT Operators, and DELTA 01, approach HOTEL 01 on his operating table.

"Are we clear?" asked Harvey. HOTEL 01 then responds with a smile.

"We're SCIPIO, Sir."

"Neat. LET'S GO GO GO!" shouted Harvey. At the same time, HOTEL 01 announces the start of the operation to their radio frequency.

"ALL ELEMENTS, SCIPIO! I SAY AGAIN, SCIPIO!"

With that said, the Task Force Wolves run and exit out to the backside of the Cathedral, and march on their way to Site Montclaire.

"Copy that. Scipio." the pilot of the Cobra helicopter responded as they ascend up in the air and also make their way to the site.

"Ascending to fifteen-hundred A-G-L - holding pattern at Site Montclaire about ten-hundred.

Hearing about the loud noises of the Cobra, the five beast-humans exit out of the main hall and go to where the Cobra is.

"THAT IS ONE OF THE SO-CALLED "HELICOPTERS" RIGHT?! IT IS NOW RUNNING!" Ferma shouted.

"IT IS SO LOUD! THEY TOLD US FROM LAST NIGHT THAT IT WILL BE, BUT I DIDN'T EXPECT IT TO BE THIS LOUD!" Troy followed.

As they watch the Cobra ascend, all of them observe the flying vehicle in awe.

"OOHH! I-IT'S FLYING!" Wilma shouted with a big smile on her face.

Moments later, the Cobra is finally out of sight. The five look at each other with confusion and curiousness.