Chapter 17 - Consequences of a Mistake

...

...

...

*beeeeeeeeep*

"Recording log..."

"Week 1"
"Thursday"
"1701 hrs."
"Cathedral"
"Gargan Forest"

...

...

...

With Operation Hidden Ark successful, its lead - HOTEL 01, announces the finished conclusion of the entire operation on the element's frequency.

"All callsigns, this is HOTEL Actual. Operation Hidden Ark is concluded with White Flower. White Flower has been rescued." he said as he leaves the radio table to greet the task force outside.

With the roaring thumps of the Cobra landing back on the now-finished helipads near the ongoing airstrip, HOTEL 01 sees Fruchiel and Felicia at the entrance gate, accompanied by two FOXTROTS Operators, waiting also for Harvey and his team.

"How's it going? You girls are also waiting for the sir?" he greeted the two.

"Ah-Y-Yes. Are they alright?" Felicia asked HOTEL 06.

"Yes. They are alright and will be arrived a moment."

Seconds later, dark silhouettes of people emerge from the distance inside the treelines, when as they exit the cover of the trees, the light illuminated them and revealed Harvey with the others - and Felicia's mother being accompanied by also two FOXTROTS Operators to ensure she's doing alright. Seeing her mother again, Felicia tears up and runs towards her mother.

"MOTHER!"

Looking ahead after hearing a familiar voice, the mother is very glad and happy to see also her daughter once again.

"FELICIA!

She then hugs Felicia and embraces her for a moment with tears. 

"Mother! I thought I won't ever see you again!" Felicia cried.

"It's ok. I'm here now. It's all thanks to Sir Harvey and his people." her mother followed as Felicia bowed in front of Harvey and his team.

"Thank you very much, Sir Harvey and the rest! You all have our deepest gratitude."

"Y-Yeah. You're welcome. Now, how about you two rest inside the Cathedral with the others for dinner time, alright? Make sure that your mother is ok and used in the area." Harvey ordered with a smile.

Felicia and her mother bow again in gratitude and together with the two FOXTROTS Operators, they walk to the Cathedral.

With that, Harvey and his task force also follow and approach a vacant tent for the mission evaluation. When suddenly, as they went inside the tent, Fruchiel followed and greets Harvey with a deep glare, panning to the DELTAS Operators.

"Hey, Harvey. Come here for a moment."

"What's the matter?"

The angel then points to the DELTAS Operators.

"I sensed demons in them..." she said in a hostile tone. Surprised that the angel quickly noticed it, he is about to explain the reason when suddenly, two bright orbs of light appear out of nowhere in the middle. The surrounding DELTAS Operators quickly point their rifles toward the two light orbs, when after seconds later, the two light orbs manifested two tall and beautiful angels dwarfing Harvey and everyone inside the tent. One has black hair with blue robes, and the other has blonde hair and red robes. Fruchiel, also taken by surprise by the sudden arrival of the two tall angels, asks the angels.