Chapter 06 - Give or Take

...

...

...

*beeeeeeeeep*

"Recording log..."

"Week 1"
"Tuesday"
"0835 hrs."
"Fruchiel's Cathedral"
"Gargan Forest"

...

...

...

After knowing the unknown armed people approaching the Cathedral, Harvey orders the HOTEL Operators to silently observe them in the treelines to avoid element compromise, while the Able Units are to stay held inside the Cathedral. The pilots of the Chinook park and taxi the helicopter behind the building for cover. The peasants sitting on their sheets in the living room meanwhile take their breakfast that Fruchiel handed to them earlier. As they are eating, they are having conversations about what happened to their village, and to FruchielMixed Expressions of gratitude, sadness, and regret on their faces as they continue eating their breakfast.

Isabella, Glenn, and Herman are together eating their meals. Isabella makes a sad face while chewing on her meal, thinking about what she had done. Looking at her, Glenn and Herman also began to make gloomy expressions. 

"Hey, it's alright," Glenn said to her with a pat on her shoulder. 

"Ah I-I'm sorry. Things just really happened so fast." Isabella replied as she looked at Glenn and starts eating back.

"Look. Just forget about it, okay? I'm sure things will be okay right now." Herman added. Then suddenly,  the Able Units inside the living room began closing curtains and windows as they cover behind windows and pillars. Other Able Units are also can be seen outside the room running in the hallways. All of the peasants wondered what was happening now. 

"Uhm. What is going on?" Herman asked a unit taking cover on the side of a window.

"Shh. Keep your voices down and stay low." the Able Unit replied as he grips his M16A1 slung on his chest. He then makes hand gestures to the other Able Units inside the room, ordering them to hold up positions and to make sure that the peasants are secured. They obliged and some units ordered some of the peasants to stay down and don't go outside. The peasants worryingly oblige as they continue to wonder what is going on. Then in the hallway, Harvey can be heard talking to his radio, while some of the Able Units follow Harvey into their positions.

"Have twelve sniper positions up here while fifteen on the rear. Ten in front." Harvey spoke through his radio as he adjusts his suppressed CAR-15. He spawns additional mags to replace the empty ones inside his vest. After that, he radios back again.

"HOTEL 01. Hear me?" Harvey whispered to his radio.

"Yes, sir." HOTEL 01 also whispered. HOTEL 01 can now be seen in front of the Cathedral, running inside to meet with Harvey. Now inside, Harvey spawned loaded 5.56 magazines again and put it all inside the two bags carried by HOTEL 01 to distribute to the other HOTEL Operators lying in wait inside the bushes and treelines outside. 

"Thank you, sir." HOTEL 01 runs back with the bags with loaded mags to distribute them to the operators. Looking at him as he runs, Harvey contacts Able 1-1 on his radio again.

"Able One-Actual?"

"Yes, sir?"

"Consolidate on me with two of your units."