✿ ─ cuddle time?

(^_^♪)

The warmness of the living room filled you with comfort. You were sitting down, watching TV. It was late, but you couldn't go to bed without Michael. It felt like you were sitting in silence - though there was clearly sound coming from the TV.

You jolt up by the sound of the locks unlocking. You swing your head in that direction, to be met with your lover. "What're you doing up so late?" He asks, a confused look upon his face. "I was waiting for you..." You respond, mumbling a bit.
He just chuckles in response, causing you to look away in embarrassment. He knew you needed him to sleep; you both helped each other.

He sits down next to you and wraps you up in his arms, making you bask in warmth together. You snuggled into his chest, making him chuckle. You feel his chest moving up and down, which brings some sense of comfort. The TV only played in the background, as a white noise.
"You're so cute, you know that?" He compliments, which always makes your heart flutter. Instead of responding, you hold him even closer, if that's possible. You nuzzle your head into his neck, bringing comfort to both of you.

He pets your hair, running his fingers soothingly through it. Whatever tense emotion you felt before was now gone, hopefully forever. It was just you and him, and that was an amazing feeling. You slowly find yourself drifting away peacefully, as sleep overcomes you.

Basking in warmth, together, brings you comfort.