✿ ─ snowy bliss

(^_^♪)

You watched as the snowflakes danced blissfully in the winter snow. One lands on your mitten, causing you to smile. You find a bookstore nearby, and enter. The warmness as you stepped in gave you a sense of comfort and nostalgia. "Hello, dearie." An old woman greets you. "Hi..!" You smile awkwardly, before rushing off to the back.

You sat down in a corner, and read your F/B. You glanced up and saw that someone had come in, it was your best friend, Michael Afton. You smile warmly as he approaches you, and sits down next to you. "Hi Michael!" You greet him happily.
"Hey, [READER]. How's winter treating you?" He asks. He probably already knew the answer, since you'd been friends since highschool, but you answered anyways. "The winter is pretty, but I'm freezing." You respond, shivering a bit. Though you had a poofy jacket and mittens, you still were freezing.

He smiles warmly, causing a sense of comfort to overcome you. No matter what, Michael still appreciated you, and you knew. "How about you?" You ask him. "Eh, I'm mostly inside anyways. I thought I'd come out to check out the snowflakes, but I saw you reading." He winks at you, causing your face to go a bit warm. Yes, you had a crush on your high school friend. I mean, anyone would. He has charming looks, he's funny, he's nice.

You let out a giggle, covering your mouth a bit at his 'stupidity'. "Well, how about we check out the snowflakes together?" You offer. His eyes light up and he gets up, "Sure, let's go." He offers you a hand, which you take. "Let me buy this book first - hold on." You walk up to the counter with him, where the old lady from earlier smiles kindly.

"What do you need, dear?" Her old voice croaks. "I'm interested in buying this, how much is it?" You ask, smiling nicely at her. "That's only 10 dollars." She says. Though it did seem like a small business, it was pretty cheap. You dig through your bag, and bring out your wallet. You ended up giving her 20 dollars for her kindness.

As you stepped out, the cold weather overcame you, making you shiver. Michael smiles like an evil villain, causing you to to look at him confused. He crouches down, and before you can realize what he's doing, there's snow in your face. "Hey!" You yell at him, crouching down too and grabbing snow to throw at him. You throw it at him and it lands in the middle of his chest, causing you to laugh hysterically. He laughs along with you, putting his hands on his knees for support.

When you were finally done laughing, you tell him, "You're so stupid" which causes him to crouch down and grab another snowball. "Hey - we can talk this out - !" You yell, attempting to run away. Instead, you feel the cold snow slip down from your neck to your back. "Gross - mikee!" you whip your head around, and find him grinning. "You asked for it, don't call me stupid!" He winks.

You roll your eyes at his usual cockiness. "Good to know you haven't changed." You say, smirking. Though that did seem derogatory, you loved that Michael didn't change. He still had character, like all those years ago. He smirked back in response, and came charging towards you. "Ack - !" You yelp as you're crashed into the cold snow, even with having a heavy guy on top of you.

"Haha, now your trapped!" Michael says in a singing tone. "Hey! It's cold Michaell!" You attempt at pushing him off, and fail miserably. "Too bad, maybe don't play smart." He smirked and flicked your forehead. "Hey! Maybe don't play dumb." you mumble the last part, though he hears it anyway. "Aww - are you calling me smart?" The brown haired boy teases.

"No, I'm actually using reverse psychology." You remark sarcastically, only earning a scoff. "Now, get off of me-!" You attempt at pushing him off again, though he only pushes more of his body weight on you, causing him to be so close his breath is against your face. Your cheeks instantly warm up, and you stop moving, maybe even stop breathing.

You both lean in, before the distance is broken between you two. It was a kiss filled with passion and love - something you didn't know both of you felt until now. You feel him smiling into the kiss, and it makes you happy. You both break away, and he pulls you off of the ground. "Are you happy we stayed down now?" He winks.

"...yes..." You mumble, remembering the moment. "A date offer would be great." You sarcastically say, as you cross your arms. "Well then, my princess, will you go on a date with me this Saturday?" He says in a fancy voice, causing you to giggle. "Of course, my loving prince!" You respond, your mood being lifted to the clouds.

He smiles and you grab his face, putting a little kiss on it, which causes him to giggle. You shiver a bit and he wraps his scarf around you, as you side hug and walk home together.

At peace, dancing blissfully.