✿ ─ art club!

(^_^♪)
Past Michael x Artist reader
Can you tell I'm getting lazy?
- mars

(^_^♪)Past Michael x Artist readerCan you tell I'm getting lazy? - mars

YOU SLAMMED YOUR books down on the wood desk, frustrated.

Michael Afton, the schools 'bad boy', had joined the art club. Now, what's the problem with this? He's a bully and he also joined against his will. The teachers used it as a punishment, sadly for you, that means you'll have to deal with him.

Luckily clubs don't last very long, 4:15 to 5 pm, but still, you can't stand to be in a room with him for five minutes! Despite not knowing him very well, or even talking to him, you've seen him targeting other people.

It makes you upset, as he thinks everything is about him. Annoying snobby rich kid.

You rubbed your temple in order to not snap and get yourself in trouble. He just so happened 'accidentally' spill a can of paint onto your beautiful example painting.

All your hard work died. All those hours of dedication, just for extra credit: gone. It made you extremely upset, but you knew that if you got angry with him, you'd get yourself into trouble.

"How about we try something else?" You gritted your teeth, refusing to lose your cool. He's not winning your reaction.

"Whatever..." He mumbled, clearly annoyed at the teachers who put him in this mess.

"If you aren't going to cooperate with the example paintings, what do you wanna paint?" You asked, bringing out a chair, and sitting down. You rested your elbow on the desk, using your hand to hold up your forehead.

Seriously, how does anyone stand being near him?

"Just let me leave. Why are you even trying so hard?" He asked harshly, squinting his eyes in anger and confusion.

"That's not how this is gonna work. I'm not going to get in trouble for your punishment. And trust me, I don't wanna be stuck in here with you either. I'm not doing this willingly." You rolled your eyes, snapping back at him.

He didn't respond, just let silence fill the art classroom.

It was... Awkward. I mean, if he didn't cooperate and rather just sit
in the empty class, fine with you. At least you didn't have to hear his annoying voice.

"Art freak..." Was a weird mutter you heard from him. Had he been cursing your name out under his breath this whole time? Probably. Can't say much, since you were honestly doing the same thing.

Michael was like an annoying toddler. He'd poke you until you broke, and if you got angry with him, he'd just laugh in your face. It annoyed you deeply. It may have not been any of your business, but you hate bullies.

He spoke up suddenly, and you realized he'd moved from his seat. "This painting is actually kinda cool..." And you saw him in the corner of the room, staring at a painting one of your friends made.

"Oh, yeah, F/N made that, they're really talented." You let a small smile form, even though Michael was annoying you a few minutes before. Whatever distracts him from bullying you.

( f/n = friends name )

"You're right. Does this art style have a name?" He asked, turning his head towards you. Who knew Michael loved painting?

"Hm, not that I know of, maybe you could ask them to teach you instead?" You hoped in getting out of after school duties, since you just wanted to go home.

"How about you teach me more art styles, and I won't bully you." He said, which caught your full attention. No more snarky comments from him? Exactly what you needed.

"Yes. Come here." You say with no hesitation. He walked over, sitting in front of you.

You pulled out a piece of paper from your journal, setting it in front of you two. You studied the art piece, attempting to copy the art style.

After the sketch you showed him and directed him, and he did it kinda perfectly for a first time.

Long story short, you guys stayed until 5:30, though no more tormenting from Michael! Yay!

◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡◠◡

everyone can tell I got lazy with this... I just needed something to post 😭😭 sorry for not releasing anything lately, Ive just been busy.