✿ ─ the mall

(^_^♪)
Adult Michael x Reader
F/S = Favorite Store

(^_^♪)Adult Michael x ReaderF/S = Favorite Store

I walked through the mall doors, dragging Michael in with me.

"Do we really have to go?" Michael whined like a little child. "Yes! It's going to be fun, i promise." I tell him back. Does he really think he'll persuade me out of this? It's the mall!

We pushed through the people before landing at F/S, making me stim in happiness. I walked in as I could hear Michael attempting to catch up with me.

"Hey-!" I look back to find him stumbling through the crowd, causing me to giggle. I went back and dragged him to the shelf I was originally in front of.

We walked around the store before I stepped out with 4 full bags. "Ooh ooh! Lets go to the food court!" I smiled as I again dragged him around the mall, happily walking around.

We eventually left after many, many, many, many, protests from me. Michael was definitely relived, cause we bought a lot.

I put all the bags in the back of the car, putting them in safe spots so they won't fall. I then climbed in the car and we left.

We made it home and Michael immediately sat down on the couch tiredly, leaving me to drag all the bags in. I took them up to the bedroom before grabbing a blanket and heading downstairs.

I tackled Michael on the couch, covering both of us with the blanket. We cuddled together and watched movies.

I guess this day went right! After many many many many many many many - protests against leaving the mall.

I giggle at the thought of Michael whining.

yayy (kill me)

yayy (kill me)

-marj