✦ ─ breathe

(>_<)

I was with my friends in Freddy fazbears. We were in the arcade, laughing at my friend who swears they can beat a game. My boyfriend, Michael Afton, was getting drinks for us. All of a sudden, Michaels father came up to me.

"Y/N, may I see you in the back room?" His eerie aura freaked me out. "Um... Sure!" I didn't wanna come off as a disgrace to the Aftons, so I accepted. He led me to the back room, and as soon as the door closed, I turned around as something impaled me.

It was a knife, directly hitting me in the chest. My breath suddenly quickened, as I was taking in the situation. Did Mr Afton really just stab me? This can't be real. I don't wanna die! I don't wanna disappear! I hate this.

I dropped to my knees as he pulls out the knife. I look up and see him with an evil grin. "Please don't... Mr Afton..." I said, grasping onto the last of my life.

Suddenly, Michael barged in. He had a panicked look as he rushed to my side. He took his jacket off and applied pressure to my chest with it. "Fuck..." I muttered. I would've screamed, but my vocal cords were hurting. Everything was hurting.

"You're gonna be okay, I promise." The brown haired boys voice became shaky, signaling that he wasn't sure. It was a promise we both knew he couldn't keep. I mean, the possibility could've been there, but I felt as if the moment wasn't planned to turn out good.

"Michael." I whispered, my vocal cords straining. "Yes...?" His eyes went from my wound to my own eyes. "I - I don't wanna die." I let tears drip down my face, though I couldn't sob. "You won't. Please... Hold on." He begged. I knew I couldn't do it, so I hugged him close to me, his head near my shoulder.

Even if it was the end for me, I'll make sure to protect him.

Years later.

Despite my efforts, the Afton family was now shambles. Elizabeth was dead, though I could communicate with her. I died before everyone, so I was a ghost as well.

She possessed a new animatronic, Circus Baby. I never got to meet Evan until he died too. We got along well, luckily. It saddened me that I never got to experience everything I wanted to with Michael - I only could watch over him as he watched his family die.

His mother, his younger sister, his brother, his father, and as everything comes to an end, him. I watched as the scooper was activated. I promised to protect him, yet I couldn't. There was nothing I could do if this is the way things were meant to be.

I watched as the horrid ennard thing crawls into his body, making him alive again. Maybe not alive, but he'll manage. I wandered out with them. I would've been trapped in a suit, but I escaped.

I watched as he patched up his injuries from the scooper. What will he do now? No one will be friends with him. "Y/N?" A male voice asks my name. "Huh?" Wait... Michael can see me?

He was staring at me with shocked eyes. "Wait... You can see me now?" I asked as one hand went up to cover my mouth. "Y/N!" He smiled and attempted at hugging me, though it was unsuccessful due to my ghost like figure.

"Are you a hallucination...?" He whispered, asking the question to himself. "No, I'm here. I've been watching you since I died, Michael." I smiled sadly. He gave me a sad look back.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

bye I didn't know how to end this one since I'm really tired and kinda don't care so like idk this was super rushed 🙏🙏
uhhhhhhh yeah hate on it if u want (I personally hate it 😭😭)