✿ ─ beige days

(^_^♪)

I excitedly approach the beige cafe doors, waiting for Michael to get out of the car. "Come on Michael!" I yell, flapping my arms around in a happy stim. "I'm coming! Jeez." He gets out of the car, finally.

We enter the cafe, the smell of cinnamon over coming my senses. I smile and walk up to the counter, where an employee waited for us to pick something off of the menu. "Ooh! Michael! Can I have cinnamon rolls?" I smile and grab onto his arm.

"Huh? Oh, sure." He smiles sweetly before ordering and paying for the food. We choose a table and sit down together. Instead of attempting to engage in conversation, I looked outside the window, the rain lightly pouring. Rainy days were my favorite. It may be messy, but it's beautiful and gray outside.

Soon the food arrived, and I excitedly looked at my plate. I shoved a cinnamon roll on my mouth, it being hard to chew due to it barely fitting. I noticed Michael chuckling at my cinnamon roll filled mouth, causing me to hold in a laugh myself. We ate peacefully, the mood being just right.

We left after, and stepped into the car happily. "Thanks for taking me out!" I smile and intertwine our fingers. He smiles back, "Of course. I had fun, and the food was actually pretty good." After that he moved his hand to start driving, before the rain got worse.

When we got home I jumped out of the car with Michael doing the same. We got inside and took of our shoes, careful to not get mud in the house. "I'm gonna go shower, I love you." He pecked my cheek before going up to our bedroom.

"Hmm... How about I get some chores done? With some music of course!" I smile and go over to the beige mini radio. I found a station that was playing the smiths, making my smile wider.

I had washed some dishes and mopped, making everything look better. I heard Michael coming downstairs and I happily shows off my work. He praised me, and we cuddled on the couch, happily listening to the radio.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵

I wasn't sure how to end this, and it was kinda rushed since I haven't been writing recently 😰😰

These are random ideas I come up with at random times in all honesty......... 🙏🙏

didn't check this one, hope and pray 😊😊