✿ ─ michael the housewife!

Adult Michael x wife reader
Request by shinobuswifeyboo :))
(couldn't find the old banner lol)

Adult Michael x wife readerRequest by shinobuswifeyboo :))(couldn't find the old banner lol)

It was a pleasant, sunny day. The birds chirped, the grass was green, and the sun was as blinding as it usually would be. Despite this perfect day, something was off...

"Oh fuck me!" She groaned in pain, clutching her stomach. Her muscles were tense as she felt the waves of pain. Michael, her loving husband, was doing the best he could. Rushing around the house and getting what she wanted.

She sighed as the pain momentarily stopped. Her head was propped up on a pillow, and a heating pad laid on her stomach. Michael, being the good husband he is, quickly came back with water, like she requested. She quietly thanked him, before realizing the house was a bit of a dump.

Attempting to sit up, she was immediately stopped. "What are you doing? You're obviously hurt..." Michael comments, easing her back down. Even though he didn't know the level of suffering you went through, he was taking a guess by your expression.

"Michael, the house is a dump... I wanted to get some cleaning done today." She states as calmly as she can, while her pains slowly creeped up on her. Michael immediately offered to do it, not even letting her answer really— as he immediately started sweeping.

She didn't wish to make him do so much, but she couldn't move that much without suffering and pain waiting for her. She observed him dusting and sweeping up their home, even mopping! Oh, how lucky she was to have a loving husband. <3

IM SO EMBARRASSED IT TOOK ME THAT LONG TO COMPLETE A REQUEST (3 MONTHS.)