✿ ─ blind date success!

(^_^♪)

I walked into the cafe for my blind date. My friends told me they set me up for a blind date. At first I was angry, but they told me they'd make it up if it went badly. I walked in and sat at the table I was told to.

After waiting for a bit someone came in. I turn around, and it's Michael Afton. Me and Michael weren't on the best terms. He'd bully me to look cool in front of his gang. It was more annoying then upsetting. I ignore him, but he sits down at the table, looking confusedly at me.

"Uhm, this table is reserved." He said in his usual bitchy tone. "Yeah, for my blind date. Now stop bothering me." I say, waving him off. He looks at me offended, but his face then mushes into shock. I look at him confused, why did he look flabbergasted?

"Blind date?" He looks at me confused. "Yeah? My friends set me up." I say, tilting my head at him. "Shit! Y/N, our friends set us up." He responds, looking at me angrily. "Huh? No way. You're my blind date? Really?" I giggle. It wasn't in a bitchy way, I genuinely thought this was funny.

He scoffs and rolls his eyes. "Well, since you're already here, let's have some food?" I ask. Normally I wouldn't bother him, but hey, maybe he'll stop annoying me now? He looks at me shocked, before just responding with a 'yeah'.

We pick up the menu, and look through. After a few minutes the waitress came, "What can I get for you two lovelies?" She asks in a thick accent. We both order, I got F/F and Michael ordered fish and chips. In all honesty, it was awkward. I don't think he expected to be ordering food with the person he was bullying...

"So, how's the restaurant doing...?" I ask, shifting in my seat a bit to ignore the awkwardness. Apparently, this was the wrong question to ask, since he groaned and threw his head back. "It's fine, I guess. I don't really care about that stupid restaurant." He says, crossing his arms. He looked like a toddler pouting.

I giggled a bit at his toddler pose, and the giggle didn't go unnoticed. "What are you laughing at?" He squinted his eyes judgementally. "Your pose, you idiot." I smile playfully, as he looks down at himself questioningly. "Huh?" He tilts his head confused. "You look like a toddler!" I burst into a fit of giggles.

I see him look down and himself, and then scoff. "I guess I picked that up from Elizabeth..." He mumbles to himself. "Huh? Who's Elizabeth?" I ask, interested. "She's my younger sibling. An annoying one." He says. Before I could respond, the food arrived.

I ate my food quickly, and attempted to steal something off of Michaels plate. He quickly smacked my hand away. "Hey! Keep your hands off!" He playfully lifts his fork up to me, causing me to giggle a bit. After we ate we sat there for a bit.

The bill was brought. "I'll pay." I say, as I attempted to grab the receipt, only earning another smack on the hand. "I got this, I'm rich, remember?" He says as he grabs it quickly, before I could do anything.

"Michael, can we have desert? Pleaseee?" I whine, craving some cheesecake. "Huh? What kind?" He asks, staring at me. "Cheesecake!" I throw my hands up in the air in an excited motion. He chuckles, "Sure." He responds. The receipt showing how much we ate came, but before the waiter could walk off, we asked for desert.

The cheesecake arrived and we just picked at it instead of cutting it. When we were done, the sun was now setting. We left the place, and he was now walking me home. "So... Am I aloud to call a truce?" He asked, his arms supporting the back of his head as he walked.

"Today was pretty nice I'll admit, so, truce." You say, smiling. It's funny how you disliked him before, and now you both were on mutual terms. You finally arrived at your house, and you see your friends peaking out the window. You ignored them and rolled your eyes.

"See you tomorrow, thanks for paying." You say, giving him a light peck on the cheek. That makes him lose his 'bad boy' act, as he turns bright pink. "Uh- yeah! Of course." He stutters a bit on his words. You smirk, and walk inside, leaving him there flustered.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

I like my men submissive (I am obsessed with loser characters) 😍🙏
I didn't check this so if there's any mistakes, oh well