♡ ─ hc﹐001

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄

head canons!

ADULT MICHAEL HC!

- 001.

1. nerves
he gets really nervous to hold hands sometimes, especially in public. Mainly because he has really sweaty hands, what if you find that gross? Oh no!

2. baking.
he attempts to bake to show his gratitude, but it usually ends up in burnt pastries. Reminder to never let him in the kitchen again...

3. laughing.
he finds your laugh extremely cute, but is nervous to say anything. One time he accidentally muttered out loud and you teased him for MONTHS. He groaned everytime you brought it up.

4. well...
Despite being grown in an unfortunate and very dead family-- he sometimes is incredibly dumb. He often loses items of his, and it turns out it was right in front of him.

5. Cats!
He's a cat person 100%. He did grow up with dogs, yes, but as he got older he didn't have enough energy to really take them out, play with them, stuff like that. So, on Christmas, you bought him a cat. Long story short, you got replaced.

6. you're the man! since when?
He's terrified of bugs. He'd scream his fucking head off if he saw one, and you both would argue over who has to kill it. He definitely makes you do the work.

7. Reels.
Way back in Five Nights at Freddy's 2, they used to play old recordings of a Fazbear and Friends show. They promoted the old animatronics. Michael, who worked there at the time, he kept the old reels of the show. It's hanging up on your wall.

8. Teenagers...
He definitely stole an old foxy plushie from one of the prize ticket counters. He also probably kept it when he was older, and it's now sitting on a shelf labeled: 'the foxy collection'.

9. Friends.
He probably hates his old friends.
1, they were bullies.
2, they blamed him for ccs death.
3, Jeremy stole his sandwich! Fuck you Jeremy.

10. Homework
He deeply thinks about work and focuses. What he doesn't realize is that he has a little focused face! His tongue sticks out a bit, and you always tease him for it.

┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄┄