✿ ─ aquarium

(^_^♪)
Adult Michael x Fish obsessed reader

(^_^♪)Adult Michael x Fish obsessed reader

THE BLUE WATER reflected onto the floor, the dark room being lit up by it.

You were at an aquarium with your boyfriend, Michael.

You continuously pointed at all the fish that so happened to look at you or that were swimming silently by. You looked at all of the fish, naming species and such.

Michael adored your obsession, since he'd get to see your face light up by the sight.

"Michael, Michael!" You called to your boyfriend, already managing to run over to a different tank.

This tank had mini jellyfish in it. They gently swayed, which had you mesmerized. You adored them.

He smiled, watching as you pressed your face against the glass, with both hands beside your face.

"They're so pretty..." You muttered, just loud enough for Michael to hear.

"Agreed." Michael snaked his right arm around your waist, pulling you away from the glass a bit. He pulled out his phone and turned you around along with him.

"Say cheese!" He smiled, as you leaned some of you body weight up against his body.

You smiled as your cheeks turned pink.

With a small click the photo was taken, and Michael kissed your cheek. "You look so cute, love." He looked at his phone, staring at the photo.

You were flustered, yet overjoyed. You were happy that you went on this date with him.

BONUS!

You slurped your slushie from your orca themed cup.

"Ooh ooh! That one!" You pointed to a small fish. "It's cute right?!" You exclaimed.

"Hmm, I like it." Michael responded honestly.

Michael offered to get you a fish, including buying all the supplies you need, such as the tank, food, decor, etc.

You smiled at his response, happy he took you.

GUYS HOLY SHIT I'M BACK FROM THE DEAD

-marj