✿ ─ prom is boring.

(^_^♪)

I grabbed a F/C dress/suit and did my hair and accessories. I was forced to go to prom with my friend, Michael Afton. He convinced me by saying he'd pay me, so I agreed of course. He told me it was because his father wouldn't stop pestering him about it, so he gave in.

I heard 2 honks outside, so I quickly packed the rest of my stuff and went out. He was there in a black suit jacket, a red shirt, a black tie, and black dress pants. I stepped in the car silently as we drove off.

Once we finally got there we stepped out and stepped in the school gym. After that we immediately split ways to talk to our friends. Michael and I weren't that close, but we were friends. At least I considered him a friend.

I sat next to F/N, and they turned to me and gave me a big hug. "Hey! I really thought you weren't going to come!" They smiled cheek to cheek, as I just shrugged. "I came because Michael -" I couldn't finish my sentence before a loud gasp was heard from my friend. "MICHAEL AFTON?!" they screamed, causing me to put my hands over their mouth.

"Yes, Michael Afton begged me to come. Not because he likes me, just business since he's paying me. Don't scream." I say, before hesitantly pulling my hands off of her mouth. "Ooh! He totally likes you!" They teased, as I rubbed my temple in annoyance.

Michael came up and grabbed my arm suddenly, causing a shocked look upon my face. "What are you doing?" I asked, as he dragged me to the entrance. I noticed his face was beat up. God dammit. I forgot to mention, Michael is known for fighting. He couldn't keep up with being nice I guess, I thought as I rolled my eyes.

"Let's ditch." He drags me to the car and we get in. After quite a bit he suddenly stops the car and as I get out, turns out he took us to a ice cream place. My once confused and a bit upset faced morphed into a smile.

We go in and choose what toppings we like. I watched as Michael payed and we sat down at a table, silently. The ice cream was delivered and we ate pretty quickly. Before we left I thanked him, and he looks at me before smiling a bit.

"You're welcome." He then got in the car, and drove me back to my house. Before I stepped out of the car, I gave him a light peck on the cheek. "Thanks for everything." I smiled and got out of the car, and stepped inside.

I watched from the window as he stood there, it looked like he was frozen in time. I giggled as he finally drove off. After that I got undressed and got into pajamas, and fell asleep. I'm honestly glad I went.

︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿︵‿

BYE I LEFT Y'ALL TO ROTTT I forgot abt this book tbh soo hi- 😰
I'll try to get better at making a better working schedule 🙏🙏