Flashbacks Chapter #3

The scene cuts back to the younger version of Lydia Potter. It shows a montage of the same nightmare induced screaming happening over a few days, and always ends with glowing silver eyes.

"I'm so sorry my heart," Fleamont whispered to his daughter, "I'm so sorry you had to suffer so early."

"It's alright Daddy," Lydia sighed, "I figured out how to deal with it anyways."

The scene continues with Lydia and Sirius practicing for their first quidditch match. "Catch Lyds!" Sirius shouted, throwing the ball at her. Lydia caught the ball, but not as flashy as she normally would've. Sirius frowned, and descended from his broom.

"You okay Lyds?" he asked softly, "you don't seem good."

"Nightmares," she answered, pushing hair out of her face, "and strange ones too."

"Strange how?" Sirius asked, sitting on a bench.

 Lydia followed suit, before sighing. "It's like a cycle. Every night the same dream. I see a blonde girl shouting, and spells flying everywhere. Then I hear a shout, and then there's whispers. So much whispering. It's really scary you know."

The hall digested that, suddenly less freaked out then they were before. "Potter must be a seer," Barty told Regulus, "that'd explain it. Not many seers have really been observed in action, so for all it's worth, the silver eyes are a normal seer thing."

"You're a seer!" Marlene McKinnion shouted, guilt all over her features, "why didn't you say anything?"

"Believe what you want," Lydia answered cooly. She wasn't going to give these people any more information then they already had.

Albus Dumbledore's eyes lit up. Perhaps that was the advantage the girl had over Tom. If she could see the future, then perhaps she anticipated it all, and Tom couldn't have known.

"That does sound a bit creepy," Sirius admitted, putting his hand around her shoulders, "but I'm sure it'll get better soon."

"Thank you Sirius," Lydia thanked her friend, "now I'm sure I could beat you in a race."

"Don't sound so cocky," Sirius bragged, "I've flown faster then half of our team."

"So?" Lydia mocked, "still not faster than me."

"Oh that does it," Sirius got up on his broom, "let's see if your performance matches those claims."

The scene cuts to Lydia in bed once again. This time, she's heard mumbling in her sleep. "I'll find you," she's whispering, "I'll find you and make you pay!" Lydia suddenly awakens, eyes silver, and looks around the room confused. "Where am I?" she wonders aloud, before the silver dies out, and she collapses off her bed.

"What is going on?" Benjy whispered to the girl beside him. The girl was strangely silent, which most people in the hall would normally be hailing as a miracle and relief. But now, all anyone wanted was for the girl to explain the situation.

"Sirius," she mumbles in a daze, "got to go find Sirius." Lydia is seen stumbling around the common room, none of the older students even looking up from what they were doing. Lydia walks for a little, before finding Sirius's dorm.

Sirius Black is seen enjoying a very beautiful sleep, before being rudely awakened by something poking his cheek.

"And so starts my loss of beauty sleep," Sirius bemoans, "even future me doesn't get it. Iola wakes him up too."

"Shut it Pads," Lydia rolls her eyes, "we both know you love it when I wake you up."

"What's the emergency?" Sirius mumbles, half asleep, before startling up, "Lydia!?!"