Iolanthe Potter Chapter #6

"It's nice to see you Daddy!" Iola hugged Sirius as he helped her pack her things, "are you sure I have to go? I've really liked it here other than Snape being around."

"I just don't want you around Dumbledore right now," Sirius responds, shrinking her suitcases, "he's delusional. He thinks Voldemort is still alive, and has plans to "fight" him. Snape will also still be in the castle, and I don't trust him around you at all."

"I guess," Iola sighed, "at least let me say goodbye to my friends."

"I'd never take that from you," Sirius helped her off her bed, "I'll come with. Who are your friends?"

"Well," Iola began, "I have three ravenclaw friends, Anthony Goldstein, Padma Patil, and Terry Boot, two gryffindor friends, Ron Weasley and Lavender Brown, a slytherin friend named Lily Moon, and my Roommate Sally Perks."

"We have another son!" Molly Weasley hugged her husband, "you hear that Arthur?!"

"Yes I did," Arthur reassured his wife, "it's great news."

"I hope you'll still owl them," Sirius smiled, "but the way my plan is going, you'll be able to mirror call them soon."

"Really!" Iola hugged Sirius, "you're the best! Let's go find the Ravenclaws first!" Sirius held Iola's hand as she ran through the halls.

"She's so much like you," Lydia whispered to Benjy, "that gentleness isn't from me, and certainly not Siri."

"I honestly think Dorcas must have rubbed off on her," Benjy whispers back, "she can't really act like us. She never even met me, so how can she act like me? Her behavior may parallel mine, but she's acting like someone who had an active participation in her life. It could be someone other than Dorcas, but Dorcas seems to be a good option."

"I guess you're right," Lydia sighed, "I just wish that she could be acting like us. That we were there to be there for her."

"I know," Benjy says, looking for words to comfort her, "but we're not the only ones. Frank and Alice don't raise their son and the Bones family never gets to raise their families. I'm just happy that our girl has Sirius there to be her backbone."

"I guess," Lydia smiles, "thank you Benjy."

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Sirius grinned, waving a seemingly worthless piece of parchment at her, "would you like to do the honors?"

"Pads!" Lydia bounced over to Sirius, who had stood up to do the same, "Do you think?"

"Yes!" Sirius shouted, spinning Lydia, "our legacy will be fulfilled!"

"Oh!" Iola's face was full of glee, "hand it over." Sirius hands the parchment to her, and she waves her wand over it. "I solemnly swear I am up to no good!" Ink bleeds onto the parchment, and the MARAUDER'S MAP appears. Iola opens it, and looks for her friends, locating them outside.

"You two made that?" Lily asks astonished, "That's an amazing achievement. Hogwarts is supposed to be unplotable."

"I agree with Ms. Evans," Professor Flitwick squeaked, "it's an incredible piece of magic. Is it possible I can see it?"

"We didn't make it ourselves," Sirius confessed, "Pandora Fawley helped, and so did Remus."

"Although you two did do most of the work," Pandora smiles, "I only helped a little."

"We wouldn't have been able to do it without you," Lydia assures her, "certainly not in the timespan we did it. We add to it constantly, finding more and more passages, nooks, and crannies."