Flashbacks Chapter #17

"I'm glad Iola's doing well," Fleamont spoke softly to his wife, careful to ensure his daughter didn't hear, "I was worried she'd get into as much trouble as our Lyddie, but it seems, other than this pesky tournament business, she's a lot calmer than our girl."

"I wish we got to see more of Benjy and Callie," Euphemia sighed, "they're also our grandchildren."

"Agreed," Fleamont said lovingly to his wife, "maybe we will."

"I hope so," Euphemia grins.

"What are you doing?!" Regulus screams as he rushes into the office, only to find a heavily pregnant, soot covered Lydia Potter grinning in the middle of a burnt room.

"What has she done now?" Augusta clucks her tongue, "always a little rascal."

"I'm trying to figure out how to make a cure for lycanthropy," Lydia explains, "but it's not working out very well. I'm sending all my research and test results to an old student of Slughorn's, a Mr. Damocles Belby. Slughorn, when I wrote for advice, told me that he's researching lycanthropy as well, and is well on his way to achieving results."

"Impressive as that may be," Regulus gave Lydia a sharp look, "did you really need to blow the office up again?"

"No," Lydia pouted "sorry Reg. I'm just really bored."

"I know," Regulus sighed, "I've been made aware of that fact at minimum twice a day."

"Regulus is a literal champ," Lyetta whispered to her brother, "anyone who can reign Lydia in is a force to be reckoned with."

"I have an idea!" Lydia shouts suddenly, "let's go shopping!"

"I can't be seen in public," Regulus deadpanned, "or have you forgotten that."

"I haven't," Lydia rolled her eyes, "but we can go shopping in the muggle world! We can set my little girl's room up!"

"It's not a terrible idea," Regulus contemplated, "and both of us have needed to get out of the house for weeks already. I guess it couldn't hurt."

"Good," Lydia pointed towards a small cabinet, "the polyjuice is in there. I have 20 different hairs for you to chose from. I suggest you take number 13. He was a particularly good-looking man."

"Why do you have so many hairs anyways?" Regulus muttered to himself as he went to set his potion up.

"An excellent question," Dorcas mumbles, "because that's rather gross."

"Sirius brings them to me," Lydia shrugged, "he peels them off his uniform. Apparently people have a strange habit of clinging to their rescuers."

"Only Sirius," Regulus groans, and downs the potion. Soon enough, a tall and blonde man had replaced Regulus in the room. 

"Let's get in the car," Lydia smiled, "we only have so long before that potion wears off."

The film shows a montage of the two shopping and setting up Iola's nursery. It seems that Regulus has horrendous taste.

"We did it," Lydia looks at the finished product, "my little girl will love it."