Iolanthe Potter Chapter #19

"So Sirius is getting married soon," Lydia smirks, "neat. I can't wait to see him freaking out like he said he did."

"Of course that's what excites you," Sirius rolls his eyes, "not your brother being in love, but that he freaks out over it."

"Yup," Lydia pokes Sirius, "it's my job as your sister."

"So the third task is a maze?" Iola asks Peter, as Peter explains the rules to the champions. After Crouch was exposed for breaking his son out of Azkaban, Peter was promoted to the head of a different department. It meant he was now the head of International Magical Co-operation.

"Precisely," Peter snapped his fingers, "as you can see, the quidditch pitch already has the hedges set up. They should be ready in a month's time. The maze will be filled with different creatures and puzzles, and the first to reach the tri-wizard cup will be declared the winner."

"Very well," Teddy smiled, "anything else we should be aware of?"

"Ah yes," Peter added, "your past scores are not redundant. You will be entering the maze in order of points. That would put Ms. Potter first, Mr. Diggory and Mr. Calderon-Boot second, and Ms. Delacour in third."

"Well done Iola," Teddy gave her a high five, "glory to Illvermorny!"

"For Lady Morigan!" Iola cheered, accepting the high five.

"I'm glad to see Iola made an older friend," Lydia turned to Pandora, "those are always the best. Always there to guide you through the experience."

"Why thank you," Pandora blushed, "although, I think having younger friends is an excellent experience as well."

"It seems Panda Bear does love me," Lydia sing-songs, "I knew it."

"Only you Lydia," Pandora exasperatedly shakes her head, "only you."

"Very well done," Fleur compliments, "and well deserved."

"Thank you," Lydia returns the compliment, "your work was impressive as well. I was particularly fascinated by how you charmed that dragon. It should have gotten far more points than it did."

"That's very kind of you to say," Fleur smiles, "thank you."

"No problem," Lydia smiles, "and you did well too Cedric."

"Thank you Iola," Cedric responds, "and may the best contestant win."

The scene switches to the day of the third task.

"Iola!" Scamanders are pouring out from everywhere. All 38+ members had shown up to support Iola.

"Thank you all," Lydia turned to the four present Scamanders, "for taking care of my kid when I can't."

"No problem," Newt turns to his niece, his dear Monty's daughter, "family sticks together."

"Missy!" Iola looks for her favorite Scamander, "I missed you!" Missy Scamander, now 27, opens her arms for her little cousin, who eagerly jumps into them.

"Oh Merlin," Tina gasps, "our little granddaughter is stunning."

"She is," Newt agrees proudly, "look at those lovely eyes of hers. Those cornflower blues have never failed to enchant those around her."

"A real beauty," Lyetta agrees, "she gets it from Josephine. Josephine is an unfairly attractive woman."

"We all know who the favorite is," Esther Nkosi, 53 now, teases, "but who can blame her. Our Missy is truly a beautiful young lady. I wouldn't be surprised if all the men were falling over their feet for her."