Iolanthe Potter Chapter #17

"That was so wholesome," Alice said, "but knowing how these films work at this point, I'm scared to see where it'll go."

"Last we left off with Iola," Frank added, "she was going to confront Crouch Jr. It's likely going to be an emotional disaster."

Iola walked into the holding cell. Barty Crouch Jr. was not doing very well. His appearance was a mess, he had a few scars across his face, and a mad look in his eyes.

"Why did you do it?"  Iola got straight to the point, "why did you try to kill me? I've never done a single thing towards you. Why did you see it fit to attempt to murder a 15 year old girl?"

"You could never understand," Crouch cackled madly, "the Dark Lord's mission is the purest thing in this world. And your mother ruined that. She stopped justice in the world. I cannot make the dead pay for my losses, so I will make the next best thing pay."

"What was even so pure about Voldemort?" Iola asked disgusted, "he was a murderer who held no kindness and mercy for even his own subordinates."

"How dare you!" Crouch shouted, causing Iola to back up into Amelia, "the Dark Lord cared for me more than anyone else. We are so similar the Dark Lord and I. Both of us, for instance, had very disappointing fathers... very disappointing indeed. Both of us suffered the indignity, Iolanthe, of being named after those fathers."

"Crouch knows of the Dark Lord's father and true name!" Bellatrix gasped in jealousy, "why does he get the Dark Lord's trust more than I?!"

"I can't believe you find having a madman's trust an honor," Sirius scoffed, "truly sets the tone for your own mental state."

"How dare you refer to the Dark Lord as such!" Bellatrix snarls at Sirius, baring her teeth.

"How have we missed Bellatrix's obsession?" Antonin Dolohov whispered to Augustus Rookwood, "she's really gotten out of hand."

"She was always like that," Rookwood replied seriously, "obsessive that is. She just had nothing to obsess over. I fear that this obsession will only bring problems for all death eaters."

"It seems Crouch is more informed than we were aware," Amelia hummed, "it seems we can get more information out of him. I'll have Mad-Eye come in for an interrogation session. You head out Iola dear. Sirius is going to take you to St. Mungo's to visit Cathy."

"Bye Aunty," Iola kissed Amelia on the cheek, and left the room. She linked arms with Sirius, who apparated the two of them to St. Mungo's.

"We're here to see Cathy Black," Sirius smiles at the receptionist.

"Room 345," the receptionist barely looked at him, "here's your passes."

"Uncle Reggie!" Iola jumped on the poor man as soon as she saw him, "how's Cathy doing?"

"She's quite alright," Regulus twirls Iola once before letting her down, "both mother and baby are healthy."

"It seems Regulus still gets best uncle award," Frank pouted, "I wish I even had a shot."

"There there," Alice patted her husband's shoulder in comfort, "I'm sure you would have made a great uncle."

"Speaking of," Sirius slaps his brother across the back, "nu, tell us. Boy or girl? What's the name of the cutie that's made you a daddy?""

"Girl," Regulus grins brightly, "we've named her Clio Lydia Black."

"Only you would name your kid after the muse of history" Sirius shook his head, "you are a literal nerd."