Flashbacks Chapter #7

"Sirius!" Lydia is seen scolding, "that's not how you tell over such things?"

"How else should I have said it?" Sirius huffs, "it's really not that big a deal."

"It is a big deal!" Lydia shouted, "look what you did to poor Remus. We waited an entire year, we could've waited five more minutes."

Remus is seen sitting on his bed, pale as a ghost, and in complete and utter shock.

"What is Lupin so afraid of?" someone in the crowd asks.

"What am I going to do?" Remus worriedly whispers to Lydia, "everyone is going to know."

"I don't know Moony," Sirius was worried as well.

"I have an idea," Lydia slowly turned to Remus, "I may be able to modify the fidelius charm with death magic, and protect your secret. It would only appear to those who are in the know, and people could probably use context clues. But it's better than nothing."

"Thank you Prongs," Remus breathed out relieved.

"I'm not sure it'll work though," Lydia scrunched her nose as she concentrated, "so be on edge Siri."

"Got it Prongs," Sirius stood up, and positioned himself in front of Remus.

Lydia begins muttering to herself, trying to get the spell to work. 

"You two know," Remus panics, "how do you know? Why aren't you scared?"

"Seems Lupin has a secret," Snape drawls, "and it seems we'll get to find out."

"Pssh," Sirius laughs, "scared of you? Remus, you fold your socks, polish your bed frame, and cry over transfigurating animals on class. Forgive me if I'm not trembling before you."

"Yeah," Lydia chimes in, "I turn into a monster once a month for a week, and I don't see anyone terrified of me."

"That's because they're too terrified to act terrified," Sirius tells her wisely, "they think you'll get mad if you find out they're scared."

"WHAT?!" Lydia shouts, "Remmy, is it true? Are people scared of me when I'm on my period?!"

"That's what you were talking about?" Lyetta laughed, "that's hilarious."

"Definitely," Remus says, "if you hadn't noticed, only Sirius ever dares to approach you when you're on your period. Everyone knows because you get very hex-happy."

"That's beside the point," Lydia brushes it off, "we're here to talk about you Remus."

Remus becomes quite worried again, having relaxed in the normal banter of Sirius and Lydia.

"Κρατήστε αυτό το σκοτεινό, στρεβλό μυστικό. Απαγόρευσε στις άγνωστες ψυχές να το ανακαλύψουν. Κάντε το να μοιάζει με θολούρα στους αμύητους. Προστατέψτε το μυστικό του λυκάνθρωπου. Κρύψτε τον!"* 

*Keep this dark, twisted secret. Forbid the unknowing souls to discover it. Make it look like a blur to the uninitiated. Protect the werewolf's secret. Hide him.

 Lydia Potter shouted into the hall, great silver light replacing her beautiful, hazel eyes. Dark grey beams of glowing light shoot out, and enter the bodies of most of the hall's occupants.

"What just happened?!" people screamed, glaring at the Potter girl, who was entirely too familiar with the feeling of an entire crowd's contempt.

"That boy's a werewolf?" Fleamont whispered to his daughter in shock, having understood the spell she muttered in death tongue.