Flashbacks Chapter #5

"Albus!" A young man with bright red hair shouted, "what do you think you're doing?!"

"Abe," a young Albus Dumbledore looked like a deer caught in headlights, "this isn't what it looks like."

"How?" Albus Dumbledore was shocked, "how is she seeing this?"

"It looks exactly as it is!" Aberforth shouted back, "you're leaving! You're leaving me and Arianna! How could you?! All over some bedtime story fantasy!"

"It's more complicated than that," Albus sighed, "Abe, we need to go find the Hallows. It's for the greater good."

"The greater good!" some of the older wizards shouted, "that's Grindelwald's slogan!"

"You gave him that slogan didn't you Albus," Euphemia accused, "that's why you wouldn't fight him for so long." Worries broke the hall at that. Could it be possible that the man who was hailed a hero for stopping Grindelwald, was behind the finer points of his rebellion?

"It is a matter I regret most," Albus admits with a sigh, "I will not discuss it further though."

"Who's greater good?!" Aberforth thundered, "ours, or his." Aberforth points at Grindelwald. The brothers unsheathe their wands, which causes Grindelwald to laugh.

"Don't do this Abe," Albus warned, "I'm a lot stronger than you."

"Well I'm a lot quicker!" Aberforth shouted, "and I wont let you leave!"

"I need to do this," Albus insisted, "we need to use out power as wizards to help and subjugate the muggles. You know how cruel they are, look what they did to Arianna!"

"You were a muggle supremacist?!" Lily Evans asks shocked, "and you worked with Grindelwald."

"I was a foolish and idealistic child," Albus sighs, "I never though I'd have to live through this moment again."

"DON'T BRING ARIANNA INTO THIS!" Aberforth shouts, "especially when you're trying to abandon her for this creep!" 

Grindelwald's face twists, and a sneer forms. "Crucio!" He casts, red spell leaving his wand, and landing on Aberforth, causing him to scream in pain.

"Abe!" Albus shouts, turning his wand on his lover, "how could you Gellert?!"

"He is getting in the way of our revolution," Grindelwald answers calmly, "he is just another one of the people who will try to stop us."

"I said we shouldn't use force on our opposition," Albus tries to reason with his mad lover, "yet you use an unforgivable on one?! On my own brother of all people!"

Aberforth gets up and send three red curses at Grindelwald, which were all neatly blocked. "Get out of my sight you madman!" he shouted, "and leave while you still can."

Grindelwald grinned as he sent a fiery phoenix at Aberforth, which was sent back at Grindelwald by Aberforth's defensive brother. Grindelwald's face pales at his lover's betrayal.

"How could you Gellert?!" Albs shouts, "we're closer than brothers!"

"Really feeling loved Albus!" Aberforth shouts as he non-verbally shoots spells at Grindelwald,.

"You were supposed to join me Albus!" Grindelwald shouts, "you still can! We can conquer death together! We'll rule over the muggles, and guide them how to live less cruelly!"

The three way duel continues, impressive pieces of magic flying everywhere. Bang, flashes, and crashing filled the small home in Godric's Hallow, and attracted the attention of young Arianna Dumbledore.