Chapter 1

"Hey Aspen will you becoming for the party?"my roommate asks

"Yes of course. You know I never miss such entertainment"I tell her as I popped on the couch.

I take off my heels and neatly placed them at the end of couch before falling back into it completely.

I am so tired, today's class was so stressful.

Who even invented college?

"Okay,I hope aunt Jane doesn't know about it or else she and mom will have our heads"she giggles coming out of the kitchen with two bowls of rice.

Juanita is my aunt Erica's adopted daughter. She found her when she was five,at an alley way closer to her workplace.

She adopted her immediately and gave her a new name since she couldn't remember her old one.

"My mom doesn't know,she is too busy with my dad and Graham. It will be like the other parties we go to"I tell her.

"Good. I really need this party,to get out some stress. Classes these days has been hectic"she mumbles and stuffs her face with the rice.

"Tell me about it. Hey...has your sister gotten her dress now?"I asked

"Nope. Aunt Annalise is still trying to envision her dream wedding dress. You know she said she wanted something more complicated than Isabella's gown"she says

"Isabella's wedding was a royal one, therefore her dress was following royal protocol"I tell her.

"Well, aunt Annalise will be trying her best. Well speaking of aunt Annalise,are you still going to Sweden with Ocean for the summer"she asks.

"Yep. Grandma wants us to help her with Isabella's kids. You know there has been royal crisis regarding who will be taking the thrown after their father"I tell her and she nodded.

If I know anything about being Jones,I know we never back down. Isabella will make sure her daughter gets throne since it is her birth right.

Oh I forget to do my introduction. I am Aspen Willow Jones Dolan. Many of you may know my family because my name says it all.

I am a first year student in Yale University, just like everyone in my family, I am also in Yale. The legacy continues.

I live off campus with my friend Juanita in my mom's apartment. It was previously occupied by my brothers and their friends, Juanita's siblings.

It is a five bedroom apartment and it is just fifteen minutes drive away from campus.

It is known as the hell house because alot of parties,I mean illegal parties has been held here. But not anymore,mom is keeping a close eye on me after a party resulted in two people being shot and killed and fifteen people injured during my brothers final year.