Chapter 3

"What is it mom?"I asked looking at her,

"Darling you know we love and you so much and I want you to know this decision wasn't easy for us to make"she sighs and takes my hands into hers

"What are you about? Dad?"I asked looking him knowing he wouldn't lie to me.

"Honey,it is just so much has happened this year in your life and it is stressing you. Honey we love you so much that is why we made this decision."he tells me.

"Please stop beating around the bush and tell me what is going on"I demanded.

"Well... Your father and I think it is best if you to Italy to stay with your sister for the remaining of your school year. Don't worry I already took care of the transfer process"mom says and I was immediately on my feet.

"What!?No! I am not going anywhere. How can you tell me that!"I shout almost in tears.

"Calm down princess,it is for your own good and I promise you, you'll come back immediately everything dies down. Please princess"dad pleads

"Do you know what you are asking of me dad? You are asking me to leave my life,my friends behind and move across the world. Weren't you the same people who said running away from your problems wouldn't solve anything. I want to stay and fight"I tell them.

"We know honey but you won't be alone. Ocean will be there to keep you company. We already asked your sister Anna to allow Ocean join you. You'll be attending the same school like you wanted to"mom tells me.

"That isn't enough mother. I go to an Ivy league school mom, Piper's school isn't an Ivy league school,how did the transfer even happen!"I asked

"Piper's University is part of the top ten Universities in the world,it even passes Yale. People are now taking transfers there. You are going to love it"she tells me.

"Weren't you the same people who didn't me to attend because Piper would spoil me rotten. What changed?"I asked

"It is for the best honey. Please accept it"mom pleads.

"Can I think about it? You know this is a huge deal"I tell her..

"Okay honey, don't worry it will only be for this year. You'll be back for next year"mom says and I nodded.

"Good evening mom and dad"Graham says as he entered the room in his uniform.

He is still in highschool,

"Good evening sweetie. Why do you look that way"mom asks pointing to his wrinkled uniform. He looks like he just got laid.

I looked at dad to see him smirking when Graham starts to blush.

It took mom sometime to understand what was going on.

"Oh my goodness,no. Not you too. Please tell me you used protection"mom says and he groans