Chapter 11

For the past two weeks I have acting like a creep and stalk for Alessio

I have been sneaking around and going to stream just to get a glimpse of his perfect physique. My sketch is full of his body sketches in different poses.

I am surprised he hasn't noticed me yet.

I even touched myself once when he was bathing. I couldn't control it,and I got the greatest orgasm ever.

But today everything is going to change. I'll be joining him in the river.

I have controlled my edges for too long and I need it to get my feel. That him.

I sneak out because Ocean has been asking alot of questions about my whereabouts lately.

During horse riding she barely let's me talk to Alessio,she has become possessive over him. As if I was going to do something to hurt him.

She has become territorial and it is pissing me off.

If she wants him she should say so I would gladly back off but acting possessive and territorial will make me want him more.

I like things which are off limits. Alessio clearly also enjoy her company but I usually see them working and laughing together.

Sometimes I get this pang that shouldn't be there.

He seems uncomfortable around me and I am going to change that.

Piper hasn't been on my case lately so I use the opportunity to leave the house.

I got to the river just in time to see Alessio taking off his jeans. It has been his routine for weeks now, come swimming after work and then leaves the mansion to God knows where.

I smirks and put my head in a ponytail tail and then approached him.

"Good afternoon,signore Alessio"I say with a smile and then focused on the flowing water body.

He pauses with wide eyes and pink cheeks.

"Signorina,what.. what are you doing here?"he asks. One thing I noticed about him,he can't speak good English.

"I am here to take a swim in this hot weather"I tell and begun to remove my top.

I placed it down next to his pile of clothes and looked back at him to see him staring and my boobs with red cheeks.

I am wearing a beige lacy Victoria secret bra with a matching panties.

"You....you can't signorina"he stutters looking away. I smirked.

"Why can't I? Aspen. Call me Aspen not signorina"I tell him taking off my skirt to reveal my panty.

"No...you are the boss' sister"he says

"Half sister. You are comfortable with calling Bryanna, Ocean,but you don't want to call me by name. You really don't like me huh"I say with a little bit of hurt.