Chapter 20

"I can't believe you allowed this Aunt

"I can't believe you allowed this Aunt. I thought you were on my side."I snap looking at my aunt who is calmly sitting in her chair at her home office.

"I never said I wasn't"she shrugs.

"Then what happened back there. Why did you allow her leave with him"I asked

"I can't stop her from leaving Ocean,she is old enough to make her own decisions"she says

"This isn't fair Aunt,she knows how I feel about Alessio and she goes ahead to do this"I tell in almost in tear.

"Patience Ocean. Haven't you learned anything about that. Alessio will eventually know who she is. Just sit patiently and let him come to you"aunt says.

"You are right,I won't be like Aspen,she is impulsive,just like her mom. I'll be patient"I tell her,

"Good. Now go and help Allegra with her ballet rehearsals. You'll be taking over from Aspen"she says and I nodded.

Aunt Piper is right. I need to be patient, Aspen is going to show her true colors very soon.

My phone pings on my way out and I checked to see it was a notification from Instagram.

Someone just started following me and it is a verified account.

@wood_D.

Who the hell is that?

I decided to check it out,

No fucking way!

This must be a mistake.

Mr. Daniel freaking Woods just followed me on Instagram.

Calm down Ocean, maybe it might be a PR mistake.

I'll give it a few hours and check it again.

I went into my room and changed in a blue tiny strap top and black spindex.

I picked up my ballet flats and put them on.

After three hours of non stop dancing and changing Allegra's dance routine,even after her protest of preferring Aspen's routine,I was done.

Something has to mine today. I am really tired of hearing her name.

I went back into my room,took a shower and picked my phone.

I opened Instagram immediately and no way!

It wasn't a freaking mistake! He has even liked some of my pics.

To top it all he has even sent a 'hi' message.

I immediately went to reply him.

@OceanHoltDolan~Hello. I thought I was dreaming or maybe this was a PR mistake.

I hit send and wait in anticipation,the top of his part changed to typing and my heart thumps in my chest.

@wood_D.~nope. not a mistake. Being planning on doing this for a while.