Chapter 18

“Fuck, baby, you’re so wet

“Fuck, baby, you’re so wet.” His whisper sent goose bumps down my spine.

“Do you see the way I need you? "he whispers against my lips still wearing his pants.

I need them off. Like right now.

Alessio's trailed slow, lingering kisses up my thigh before running his
mouth across my pussy. The coolness of the bed soaked through my back
as his tongue speared into me, and right there, in his room, with my leg on his shoulder and his hands braced on hips, he ate me out like a man starved.

The tiny flames ignited into a wildfire. Every flicker of his tongue sent
pleasure coursing through me; every  lick of my clit made me weak in the
knees until I grabbed fistfuls of his hair and held on for dear life.

“More,” I whimpered.

“Please, don’t stop." My cry echoes
through the room as he gripped my hips harder and tongue fucked me into a swollen, dripping mess on his face.

Fuck!

I tug onto his soft curls and he groans against and that right there did it for me.

"You taste so good. I don't think I can stop"he moans again me sending another wave of pleasure through me.

Alessio grazed his teeth across my clit and thrust two fingers inside
me.My yelp filled the quiet room as I jerked against the sudden invasion.

His other hand left me, and my breath vanished again when I looked down and saw with his hand fisted around his cock. He stroked himself with hard, rough strokes as he groaned into my pussy.

I nearly came at the sight of his cock. Fuck I wasn't wrong. He was as big as I expected,if not bigger.

I can't take him. I have seen a lot of cocks but his is one out of a thousand.

He'll break me with that.

At one push of his fingers in and out of me and watching him stroke his cock sent me over the edge.

I came so hard that I almost blacked out.

Oh sweet mother of stars!

My legs kept shaking,my entire body convulses and scummed into pleasure.

After a few seconds,I returned back to earth but still dazed of post orgasm effect.

My body is weak and I can't even move my hands or legs.

"Amor,are you okay?"he asks but I only gave him a lazy smile.

He chuckles and fuck me,if I think I just had another orgasm.

I feel his presence leave my side and returns within a few seconds.

I feel him gently part my mushy legs slightly open and something warm was against my pussy.