Chapter 36

Good morning beautiful

Good morning beautiful. Hope you have a lovely day today. I'll be sending you your favorite latte and lunch just the way you want it- Alessio

Hey Up for a coffee this morning- Bryanna.

We need to talk. I need your help. Call me- Big bro Allen.

Please tell mom to stop blowing up my phone or else I'll be blocking her line- Big bro Keith.

Hope you love this bag. Edinburg is amazing so far- Baby brother.

Girl problem. Call me this instant!- Mrs. Dolan 2.

These are all the messages I woke up to this morning.

Everyone has been blowing up my phone lately.

With Alessio's good morning and goodnight texts and Ocean's wanting to have coffee everyday is making me stress out.

I decide to reply everyone starting with Alessio.

Thank you. I'll be expecting it ;)- Aspen.

Dinner tonight? Please- Alessio

He has been asking me out ever since I confronted Hera and I'll always decline.

Not sure today will work. Maybe another day, let's say Saturday-Aspen.

Okay. Saturday it is :)- Alessio.

Mom is right. Holding onto the past is only going to cause me more harm.

Maybe I should give myself another chance at love.

I reply Ocean agreeing to the coffee. I ignore my brother Keith and reply Graham thanking him for the gifts and asking how he is doing,which he replies immediately.

Then I call Olivia first, knowing Allen might have fucked up.

"Hey girl wassup?"I say immediately she picks up.

"I am pregnant!"she says immediately and it takes a moment for it to settle in my head.

"Wow...that ...that isn't what I am expecting but Congrats. Oh I am going to be an Aunt. Oh this is such as a grand news. Does the moms know?"I ask

"No this isn't amazing! This is bad news. My marriage is in jeopardy right now!"she cries.

"What? Why? What did Allen do? Doesn't he want the baby?"I ask

"No...I haven't told him yet but before we got married we discussed about having children and he specifically said he didn't want a child in any way. I am afraid he'll ask me to abort the baby"she says

"Hey...calm down. Allen won't do that. He loves you,so much,he adores you and I am sure if you talk to him, he'll understand. You didn't make this baby alone,he has to take responsibility. If you want I can talk to you for him. You are the mom here be bold"I tell her.