Chapter 23

I hugged mama so tight I thought I would break her

"My son is home. Mi hijo is back"she whispers sobbing.

"I am here mama and I missed you so much"I whisper back kissing her hair.

"I missed you too mi hijo. I was so lonely and sad without you"she says and breaks from the hug.

I wipe her tears with my palm and kissed her forehead.

"You different, good different. City life is really taking a toll on you"mom smiles.

Before I could say anything else I hear footsteps,I mean heal steps behind me.

Mom looks behind me and her eyes widen,I turned around with a smile.

"Mama,I want you to meet the love of my life, Aspen. Baby this is my mama,Guilia"I say.

"It is so nice to finally meet you Madam Guilia"she says with a smile and extended her perfectly manicured hand for a shake.

My mom hesitated for a second before taking it.

"Thank you for bringing my son home."my mom says with a fake smile.

"Alessio,mi amore,can I speak to you for a second. At the stable"mom says and I looked at her weirdly. We don't have a stable.

She drags me away before I could say anything.

"Alessio! What is the meaning of this? How do you know her?"mama question immediately we stop Infront of the farm.

"She is my girlfriend mama. My girlfriend you just left embarrassed"I sigh pinching the bridge of my noise.

"Why are you with her? Are you blackmailing her? Does her parents know about this? How old is she?"mama asks

"How can you even think that way mama. You raised me right. Look I know she is way younger than I am but everything is consensual. I am not forcing her to be with me. She is legal mom"I tell her.

"I don't like this Alessio..These kind of people only bring problems. Please be careful"she whispers and I know it has everything to do with my biological father.

"Don't worry mama. I am careful. Just get to know her and you'll love her"I tell her and she sighs.

"I trust you"she says and hugs me.

.