Chapter 16

Today is the last day of Milan fashion week and then I can finally go home to Alessio

Gosh,for the past two weeks he has been making me feel happy. Without the interruption of Aspen,he is all mine.

All I need to do is make the right move and then is mine completely. I noticed Aspen has been staying away from him and I am glad for that.

This is a game of war and I am not going to be the loser.

Today I am modeling for my mom, I love my mom but sometimes she doesn't understand when I don't want something.

My dad is also here with my brother,the rest of my siblings are back in Australia with my grandma.

Did I tell you my grandma is the former president of Australia and the first female Australian president.

Yep,so I am very much popular in the country.

"And this is my daughter Bryanna"I hear mom's voice from behind and I turned to face her.

She wasn't alone,she was with dad, and two other strangers.

One older and then other younger. Although the younger one is handsome,fuck me the older man is the sexiest man alive.

My cheeks became red when I realized I was Staring for too long.

Dad comes behind me and hugs me giving me kiss on the cheek.

"Bryanna,meet Mr. Daniel Wood,the CEO of Paris Universal and this is his son, Benjamin Wood"dad says and I shake Daniel hands.

Fuck,the sparks.

I gave his son a small wave and he smiles back.

"Wait...Paris Universal,as in the biggest movie making studio and fashion house"I asked in amazement,

"So you've heard of us"Daniel says and I am pretty sure,I just had an orgasm.

"Who hasn't heard of you. You have the best movies and all your fashion are in point."I tell him.

"But what are you doing here,if you don't mind me asking?"I asked,

"Well,Mr. Wood and your mom are making a deal together. If everything goes on well, your mom will making every dress for his upcoming movies"dad explains

"Oh that is great news. Young Mila 2 better have great movies"I say and he chuckles.

I give me a small smile and we hold a little bit of a staring contest,he has the prettiest green eyes ever.

"Okay,Mr. Wood and I will be going,baby get ready,the show starts in  few minutes"mom says breaking us from our staring contest.

"It was nice meeting you Mr. Wood, Benjamin"I tell him,

"Likewise,I hope to see you around"he smirks.

Why do I get this feeling what he said has a double meaning.