Chapter 22

I wake up feeling sore all over

I wake up feeling sore all over. I don't remember what happened,but I am pretty sure I fainted after the 6th round.

You know to the saying don't judge a book by it cover,yep,it is all true and Alessio is the best definition of that.

He is a total menace in bed,a dominant man,far from the man we all know.

I begged him to stop after the third round but he paid no heed,he fucked me till I lost consciousness.

I don't remember what happened after that.

Now I know he cleaned me up and put me in clothes. I am wearing his shirt right now.

I turn to look at his peaceful sleeping face. He looked so hot right now,if I wasn't sore I would have banged him again.

Wait!

I tensed when I remembered his confession from last night.

He said he loved me.

Oh my goodness this is such a disaster.

'you just had to let him fall for you Aspen'

What am I going to do?

Maybe I should just break up with him and live my life.

But I can't, for some weird reason I can't let him go.

I need to talk to my mom.

I gently got out of the bed, grabbed my phone from the night stand and entered the bathroom.

I checked the time and it was 8 am over here, that means it will be 2 am over there.

Mom must be asleep but it is an emergency.

I call,it rang,and she answered on the 3rd ring.

"Baby? What is wrong? Is everything okay"her tired groggy voice comes from the other side.

"Mummy, everything is not okay! I need to talk to you about something important"I whisper to her.

"Why are you whispering? Oh my God, have you been kidnapped. Grayson! Wake up,some......",she panics.

"No mom! Don't wake daddy up. I have not been kidnapped,I am actually on a road trip with someone. My...my boyfriend"I whisper sheepishly.

"Okay now,I think this is an emergency. Are you sure you are my daughter. I am going to call my dad,the FBI is going to get involved if you don't hand over the phone to my daughter"my mom says sternly.

"Mom! Why are you getting grandpa into this. You know he'll turn everything upside down,I need the private jet I requested. Don't blow it up"I groan and I heard her chuckle.

"Okay,you are my daughter. Baby,did you just say you have a boyfriend?"she says in disbelief.

"Who has a boyfriend?"I hear my dad's voice from the other side and my eyes widen.

"Mom... please move away from him"I plead.

"No one my love, just go back to sleep. It is just girl's talk with our princess"mom says and I could hear shuffle,she is moving.

"Jane! If it is my daughter don't keep it away from me. You know what I told you about about keeping things away from me"dad says sternly.

"I am just talking to her about girl stuff Grayson,no need to panic. I'll be back soon"mom says.

A few seconds later she comes back to me.

"So tell me about this boyfriend of yours"mom asks excitedly

"He is older,like much older than I am and he said he loves me. He is kind mom,so kind and I don't know what else to do"I panic.

"And how do you feel about him?"mom asks softly.

"He makes me happy,he makes me want to be a better person. He doesn't judge me,he doesn't only want me for sex. I am happy when I am with him. What do I do mom. How did you know you were in love with dad or Flynn"I asked.

"Sounds to me like you are in love baby. You know your father and I had very horrible love story but everything you said now was the same way I felt for your father. I was willing to be with him under any circumstances"mom says

"Me too. I am just worried he wouldn't love me anymore if he found out about my past.I am so scared mom,I don't think I'll be able to live if he chooses Bryanna after everything",I tell her.

"Wait,he also likes Ocean?"

"No,the other way round"I sigh.

"Then what is the fuss, remember a Jones never back down nor give up. Did I give up on your father? No. I fought for him and I had him,he chose me at the end. He'll chose you, if he doesn't love you anymore because of your past then he is not worth your love. You are the best. Always number one. A Jones always get what we want"she and I smile.

"Okay mummy. Thank you so much,I love you"I tell her.

"I love you too baby. Always and forever. You are the best"she says and we hang up.

Mom is right,I always get what I want. No one can take Alessio from me.

.

By three in the afternoon we were already in Sicily.

The city is like the rural part of the country. The house were congested and we barely could make it through with the car.

We did gain a lot of attention,many people looking at my car and gasping.

I can't believe Alessio grew up in this place.

"This is the place"he says quietly from beside me and I stopped the car.

We were now Infront an old almost demolished house. It is so small, just like my play house when I was kid.

I turn to face him and I see him looking at our of the window with a frown.

I gently take his hands into mine and he looks at me.

"Don't be shy,I am so grateful you brought me here. Now let's go there and meet your mom"I tell him and smiled.

He smiled back.

We both got out of the car and just then a woman came out of the house.

She turn to us and gasp, dropping her cup containing something.

"Alessio"she calls out.

"Mama"he smiles and goes to hug her.

Now they are both in tears.

Happy New Year Everyone.