Chapter 30

Three Months Earlier

After we landed in New York,mom decided to drive me straight to Uncle Mark's place

After we landed in New York,mom decided to drive me straight to Uncle Mark's place. Mine and her former therapist whom she had a one night stand with.

Yeah,when I was 16 mom sat me and my brothers down and told us the entire truth about hers and dad's relationship. Every single detail and she didn't leave anything out.

Even after the awful things she went through I still love her as my mom,she is all I have and I don't want any other. So I won't allow people judge her because of her past.

Uncle Mark tried to get me to talk about everything but I said nothing,I told him I was fine because I was.

Who wouldn't be? The love of my life slept with my niece/best friend,my older sister hates me,my dad thinks I am a lair and I lost a friend of 20 years and to top it all I was rapped.

I am totally fine.

Mom never left my side,not once,she thinks I would do something to hurt my self,but to be honest I am not feeling anything,no emotions whatsoever.

My dad has been trying so hard to get closer to me but I always give him the cold shoulder.

I am glad today,no one is home, even tho they didn't want to leave me alone,they had to.

Graham is moving away for college and mom isn't happy,she expected him to continue the legacy of attending Yale but instead he is going across the world to Edinburgh University, Scotland.

Dad is happy that someone is at least going to the UK to study.

They'll be back in two days time. No body knows the reason he moved,I am the only one who knows.

That is a story for a different time. Mom asked grandma to keep an eye on me so Jaredean and Junita are going to be later in the evening.

I am lying in bed and my phone dings,I hope it isn't mom sending me another motherly quote.

The screen comes on and my heart drops.

Unknown~I hate you! Go and kill yourself. You ruined my life! That is all you and your whore of a mother do!. I hope you get hit by a bus.

My stomach drops.

Who could this be?

I hope it stops.

.

It didn't stop.

The messages,I receive them every morning and evening.

Always with different numbers.

I haven't told mom about it yet,I don't want to worry her. I don't want her overthinking.