Chapter 31

Three Months Earlier

I can't believe he mentioned her name whiles having sex with me! He kept muttering her name with every thrust taking my heart with it as well

I can't! I am in love with this man,I have been inlove with since the first day I set my eyes on him.

But Aspen had to come in and take him away from me.

It is like everything that happened in the past with my grandma, Bryanna, is happening to me. So what a coincidence,I am also Bryanna so I have to suffer the same fate.

Everytime we have happiness a Jones has to ruin it.

But I am not my grandma,I wouldn't allow them ruin me,I'll ruin hers first.

Now that I know Alessio will never love,I am going to stop fighting,but I won,if I can't have him neither can Aspen.

"Why..why....why didn't you tell me she was raped! Oh God,oh God,what should I do"he sobs Infront of me.

Aspen just left,for some reason I don't feel bad. I want to, seeing Alessio in pain but I can't. I know Aspen will get over him with a day. She doesn't love anyone.

"What did you expect me to do? I am not her lawyer"I roll my eyes at him picking up my dress and putting it on.

"I can't believe it,I can't believe I did this to her. I hurt her,oh no!"he sobs sickenly.

I sigh and walk to him,

"I want to feel sorry for you,but I can't. if you had chose me from the beginning,you wouldn't be this sad"I tell him and walk away.

I didn't go into the house,I drive to the prison where Peter is held.

He'll be sent back to America for his to start his sentencing. Because of the Jones name and their power, instead of 7 years maximum,he was given 25 years without parole.

I tip the officer and ask him to keep my visitation a secret.

"You! What the fuck are you doing here?"Peter yells immediately he sees me.

"I came to have a chat with you"I tell him.

"There is nothing to talk about! You are the reason I am here in the first place!"he yells

"Keep your voice down! And I am not the reason you are here! I didn't ask you to rape her!"I hiss.

"That is what to said. You freaking called me here,told me to drug her and fuck her! So everyone will know what a whore she is!"he says

"No! That isn't what I said! I told you to only get her drunk and take pictures of her with you in the same bed. I didn't ask you to rape her"I whisper yell

"I don't care,I did everything you asked me. Now you have to help me!"he says.

"There is nothing I can do to help you Peter. You got yourself into this mess and you alone have to suffer it"I tell him.