Chapter 32

FIVE YEARS LATER

"Good morning Miss Dolan,Mr

"Good morning Miss Dolan,Mr. Wood will see you soon"the busty lady says for the 100th time and I nod.

I didn't bother offering a smile because it was useless when you've been waiting for someone over an hour now.

If it were five years ago,I would have had this place burnt to the ground but I am not that anymore.

I am not that impulsive daddy's girl anymore.

I am now a mature understanding daddy's girl. The last part will never change.

I continue to sip my drink and ready through the menu script on my table.

I can't believe my work is finally paying offer.

Well I can believe it,if mom keeps tugging my book in all her post,dad keeps talking about it,my brothers making it their daily feed,my grandparents both sides taking about it to their friends,my uncles and aunts and cousins making it their everyday story and even Anna and Piper posting it once in a while.

My book was and is still the bestselling novel in the world today.

It is based on a true story,my parents love life.

Although it had a lot,and I mean a lot of controversy, people kept buying it for some reason. They say it is most realistic life of two celebrities.

Ofcourse I had my parents consent before publishing it,I also had Piper and Anna's consent before doing anything.

After weeks of hard work my master piece was out and now it is being made into a movie.

I was over the moon when I had the call from Paris universal,Mr. Wood himself, saying he wanted to turn my book into a move.

I couldn't believe it,I thought mom had something to do with it but turns out she was also as surprised as I was. We both cried that day.

She was so excited my books was getting a recognition.

I know their love story wasn't the best but it was real,hence the name,"NO REGRETS" .

I gain millions of dollars in a year and I was so excited I was making money on my own. I was finally not living off my parent's wealth.

So how did I get here?

So five years ago after waking up from my mini coma,mom and dad talked me into going to rehab facility,the one that helped mom.

So I did,only for a few weeks tho,I never knew love could hurt this much. After I was out decided to change my major,I had no passion in reading law again,so I opted for literature and English. I minored in finance and accounting.

I graduated year earlier than I expected because of my extra credits.

After graduation,I decided to move to Scotland for a bit to be closer to my brother.

After staying with him for two months and I decided to travel around the world. Not staying in a country for more than three days.

I met new people,dated a few but I could never bring myself to forget him.

He was always in my mind,everywhere I go,I see him.

Mom said,I would get over him eventually but I didn't. I still loved him.

Six months later,I was back and moved to London permanently. Mom was heart broken but I needed to be able to survive on my own.

Dad and I became close again after a lot of talking and crying. He helped me find a small but cozy apartment in the heart of London, which was also near to my grandparents and my aunt,his sister, Abby.

I begun working as a librarian in a small book shop, magnifying my love for books.

One Christmas back in New York,I had an idea and begun writing my first ever book,"light gazes"it was a little peom about my parents love story.

It was a hit and I continued to write other fictonal and fantasty novels.

A year later,my books were popular in London and New York.

I decided to make my master piece,No Regret and it is now a success.

Which now brings me to autumn 14 in New York, waiting for Mr. Wood.

I am deep into the script when teg door opens the older man walks in.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting Aspen. I had to clear out a few issues at home"he smiles

"No problem Daniel. Hope your wife is okay now?"I smirk.

"She is your niece Aspen. I really wish this grudge would stop. We are a family now and she is always on the edge with me now having you as a client"he sighs.

"I never asked you to make my book a movie. Beside she should have thought of that before fucking my boyfriend."I snap

"I know. I know,she told me everything,no need to remind me of that.You know we'll benefit from this book. Please just try to talk to her. She is pregnant and I don't want her losing another baby"he says sadly and I feel for, almost feeling for her.

But remember the pain I passed through because of her.

"I am a professional, Daniel,yes the old Aspen would have taken revenge by having an erotic affair with you but the new Aspen doesn't care again. She found happiness and I have no desire in ruining that"I shrug.

"Okay,I'll tell her that. But have you spoken to Alessio. You know he has been asking of you non stop"he says softly and my heart skips a beat.

I know he is around,that is why I don't usually come to New York.

"I don't care about anyone's business. That is his business and since when are you two friends. Have you forgotten he fucked your wife?"I narrow my eyes at him and he cringes.

"Stop reminding me of that"he groans

"Than let get to business"I snap and he smiles

"Okay so the cast list are in and only a few have confirmed, Sydney Sweeney had agreed to play Janette Jones......."he continues to speak but my mind wanders off to him.

"he continues to speak but my mind wanders off to him

Sorry for the late update... being caught up in school work and clinicals. Hope you love the update.