Chapter 24

My parents are coming and I have been anticipating it since Annalise and Liam arrived this morning with the kids

Mom and dad along with everyone will be here any minute from now.

I already prepared Alessio to meet my parents before they leave again.

Immediately I see the gates open and cars enter,I knew they are here.

A car stops Infront of me and the  door opens.

The first thing I see are Allegra Mapelli designer heels and I know it is mom. She would do anything to please the Mapelli family.

I begin running down the stairs before she could make it out.

She steps out in a strapless sequence dress and her hair is  straighten to flow behind her.

"Mummy!"I cry out excited,

"Baby"she opens her arms and I jump into it, almost knocking both of us down.

"Wow,wow,chill princess"my dad's voice fills my ears and I smile.

"How are you baby? Oh my goodness you look thin. Have you stopped eating"mom begins to rant and my dad and I sigh in unison.

"I am fine mom. You look amazing,is that a new Sasha Gun choker"I gasp looking at the diamond designer choker on her neck.

"Yes. Your father got it for me last week"she smiles.

"Daddy,where is mine. You know I love her jewels"I pout looking at my dad.

"Well,I don't get a hello or hi dad but I get a pout"he groans and pulls out something from the car seat.

"Oh daddy, thank you. I love you so much"I kissed his cheeks when I saw the personalized bracelet he got for me.

"Now she loves dad"he mutters and I giggle.

"Come on let's go inside. Piper must be waiting for us"dad says and begins to walk ahead.

Mom takes slow steps behind with me.

"You going to have to introduce me to this man of yours"mom says,

"Okay mom,and you are going to love him"I say dreamily.

"I just can't believe my daughter is finally in love"mom says hugging me sideways.

.

"Hey babe"I whisper in his ears from behind.

He get startled a little bit but regains his composure and turns around.

"Mi amore,you gave me fright there"he whispers pulling me closer to his chest.

"Hmmmm..... maybe because I missed you and I love you"I finally say and his widen.