Chapter 4

Next morning I came down for breakfast very early,most a times I am the last one to come down for breakfast

Today was different, today I was doing a favor for my brothers and cousins.

Today was a mission.

Dad was an easy target. He would say yes to everything I ask for.

But mom.......not so well. But I drew my own plan. 1. Play sad daughter or 2. Use her guilty conscience against her.

It works all the time.

"Good morning mom and dad"I say and kissed them both on the cheeks.

"Hey, sweetie,you are up early"dad says sipping his coffee.

He isn't in his usual suit,he was in a grey sweatpants pants and white shirt. Mom too wasn't dressed for work,she was in blue summer strapless summer dress.

"Aren't you guys going to work?"I asked them after serving myself breakfast.

"Nope. Your brothers are going to run the entire company today. It is a trial test for them. Your dad and I are going enjoy our day along with your Uncle Jayden and aunt Esperanza"mom smiles before taking a bite in her beacon.

Oh how she loves to torture my brothers.

"Good morning"someone else says and we looked up to see Graham walking into the room wearing a casual dress.

He also isn't going to school today??? What is this? Skip day??

"No school today??"I asked after he kisses my cheeks and took a seat beside me.

"Nope. We are going on a senior year school trip tomorrow so we are taking a today off"he says with tint of blush.

Puberty did Graham good. His voice changed drastically. He was no longer the shy, cute voice Graham. He was now a man. He is tallest amongst us,he is the same height as dad and dad is tall.

They both 6'3 and my older brothers are 6'1.

The only thing that never left was his crush for Lily, Aunt Erica's daughter.

"I am guessing Lily would be here today. Please keep the noise down when you're at it"I blurted out and he groans his cheeks turning red.

"You two should leave my son alone.He is old enough to have sex"dad smiles looking between my mom and I.

I shrug.

Ten minutes later,my older brothers came strolling in all in their suits.

"Oh today is going to be fun"mom teases.

"Mom. We will be fine.We are responsible"Keith answers filling his plate.

"I never said you weren't. Hey Al,have checked the house with Olivia yet?"Mom asks.