Chapter 2

My head aches very much

My head aches very much. It is as if I have been hit multiple times with a hammer.

I groan as I opened my eyes.

Wait this isn't my apartment?

What the hell happened yesterday! It is like I don't remember anything from yesterday.

I groan and moan as I tried to sit up straight and I think that gained the attention of whoever was in the room.

"Aspen.oh thank God you are okay. You nearly gave me a fright"I hear my dad's voice say,

"Daddy"I groan trying reach for him,I couldn't still open my eyes completely so everything was blur.

"Don't worry baby,I am here. JANE !"he yells for my mom and helps me sit up.

After a few seconds I could open my eyes completely and I realized I was at home back in Manhattan.

"Daddy what happen?" I asked

"Don't worry baby everything will be fine"he answers and before I could say anything my mom enters the room with a maid behind her holding a tray.

"Oh my baby"she immediately rushes to me and engulfs me in a hug."I am so glad you are okay. Grayson call the doctor"she says kissing my hair multiple times.

Dad stands up and goes to the doctor.

.

The doctor has finished checking my vitals.

"The drug is wearing off, you'll back to your normal self in a few days but I recommend you'll stay in bed"he says.

Drug??

Suddenly memories of what happened comes rushing back.

Oh God,oh God,oh God!

I was almost raped.

I begun to shake.

"He is going to get me!he is going to get me"I rant moving back and forth.

"Baby calm down,shhusshh don't cry, everything will be okay"my dad whispers to me and pulls me into his arms.

"He was going to r....ra..."I stutter but dad shushes me.

"No, don't talk about it darling.. Don't worry mummy is going to make sure he gets what he deserves. Thank God your brothers and the Adams where there to save you two"mummy says.

I continue to sob on my dad's shoulders..

I can't believe that almost happened.