Chapter 27

Two Weeks Later

Fourteen days since everything shattered in my life

Peter is still pleading not guilty for raping me even after my blood test came showing Spanish flower in my bloodstream.

He will be at a court hearing tomorrow,the police says they've found something interesting on the CCTV camera and it might interest us.

They'll be bringing it today. That is why we've all gathered in living room waiting for them.

I am still not talking to my father,I really don't like him right now even tho it hurts to push him away, sometimes I'll hear mom consoling him but I need to be strong.

I make sure to avoid Piper since we came back to their ranch or mansion.

I am either always in my room wallowing in my petty with mummy beside me or I am chasing after Alessio pleading with him to hear me out.

As always he shuts me down.

This is such a victory for Ocean because she hasn't left his side since she came and she doesn't fail to rub it in my face.

I am beginning to think something is going on between them but Alessio wouldn't do that to me. He loves me and I trust him...

I trust him too much because I love him.

Annalise and Liam left today,she needed to attend a meeting she couldn't miss,she hugged me good bye and promised to call me.

I haven't seen Ocean the entire day and it is almost noon.

Right now the room is filled with tension and division. Dario hasn't stopped showing his affection to me but I retreat from him,I don't want to be the cause of any argue between him and Piper.

Now that I am in love,I understand the meaning of true love and how much it hurts when you lose it. They both don't deserve trouble in their marriage.

I sigh and snuggle more into my mommy arms and she tightens her hold around me.

.