Chapter 29

Three months later

"Senor Antonio,por favor,I love her

"Senor Antonio,por favor,I love her. I need to know where she went. I need her address in America"I plead for the thousandth time in three months.

He sighs and gives me a sad look, the one he always gives knowing he wouldn't tell me where my life is at right now.

I have no one else to ask,Ocean also left without a word. What am I going to do. Every passing hour is torture without seeing or hearing her voice.

"Okay. But don't say I didn't warn you. My grandpa is very crazy and knowing you hurt his daughter,he might kill you." he says and writes the address on a piece of paper.

"Thank you. Thank you"I say happily wiping away my happy tears.

"Don't thank me yet. Make things right with her. You destroyed her,you know and the Aspen I know will not let you into her life that easily " he shrugs

"I know...I hurt her so much and I regret every bit of it. But I love her so much and I am willing to get her back. She is it for me, my life line,I don't think I can leave in a future where she isn't in it"I pour my heart out to him.

"Well I hope she forgives you because you look like a mess. I'll book you a hotel nearest to her place so everything would be easier"he says and I can't be more grateful.

"Thank you"..

"Good luck. You'll need that"he says and back into the house.

I am going to get you back mi amore,even if I have to get on my knees and beg you for forgiveness.

My pretty angel will be mine again.

.

I have arrived in New York City after weeks of preparation.

Boss Dario was reluctant to give me a leave, mainly because we are getting to winter season and I need to be around for the cultivation of the food crops to the manufacturing industry.

But seeing how I was persistent about taking the leave he allowed me,well Mrs. Mapelli had to intervene on behalf not before threatening to castrate me if I don't make things right with her sorella.

I have also been taking English classes and going to school. I want educate myself and be worthy of her love.

New York is a beautiful city. Senor Antonio was kind enough to arrange everything for me,there was a man at the airport waiting to take me to my hotel.

It is now 3pm and I can't wait any longer,I need to see my love.

"Hello"I try greeting a stranger but she didn't even look my way.