Chapter 26

"Aspen baby, please open the door"I knock softly on my daughter's door

"Go away mom. I don't wanna see any one"she yells back and I could hear her voice breaking.

I knew this day would come but I was never prepared enough for it.

"Baby please,I am your mother, no matter what,I stand with you. You are my only daughter and I am here for you, please don't go through this alone. Please"I beg her,my tears almost falling.

There is some seconds of silence before the door clicks. I sigh in relief and open the door.

My heart breaks to see her all messed up.

She's under her duvets and her eyes are puffy.

I join her and pull her closer to me.

"It hurts mummy, right here,it hurts so much"she says pointing to her heart.

"I am so sorry baby,I wish,I wish I could take your pain away"I whisper rubbing her back.

This reminds so much of my past, everything that happened with Grayson.

"I swear mummy,I don't remember anything,Peter rapped me mummy,he drugged me"she cries and I become alert immediately.

"What.. what are you saying?"I ask

"I don't remember anything from last night,my last memory was having a drink with him. He served me that drunk"she cries.

"Fuck! Aspen,why didn't you say this before"someone says from the door and my eyes moves to Grayson and Keith standing there.

Keith was fuming with anger and Grayson looks like he is about to kill someone.

"Get out! Get out!"Aspen yells directly to her father.

"Please baby,I am sorry, please let me be here for you"Grayson begs.

"No! Leave! I don't you here! You are not my father, you've never been. You were so up your ass with fixing things with Piper but in return you were losing me. Leave,I don't want to see you right now"she yells and each words felt like a blow to Grayson's pain.

He looks like her felt the words instead of hearing them.

"Princess...."he begins to says but Keith stops him.

"Go dad,I'll handle it from here"he says his jaw tensing.

Grayson gives Aspen one sad look before leaving.

"Princess I want you to tell me everything"Keith says.

Aspen explains everything she remembers and by the time she is done, Keith was shaking with anger.

"Where is Peter?"I ask

"He left a few minutes ago to the airport. Now I understand why he was in a rush"he calls.