𝐏𝐫𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐮𝐞

➪➪ FLASHBACK ➪➪

➪➪ FLASHBACK ➪➪

|MONDAY| JUNE 11th| 7:16 pm

➪➪➪ FLASHBACK ➪➪➪

In the midst of their financial struggle, Tammy's frustration was palpable as she held the meager $1,000 envelope, which was far from enough to cover their mounting bills

In the midst of their financial struggle, Tammy's frustration was palpable as she held the meager $1,000 envelope, which was far from enough to cover their mounting bills. The stress had become a constant companion, and she threw the envelope onto the table in frustration, tears welling up in her eyes.

"Dre This ain't enough?" Tammy said holding the yellow envelope that had $1,000 inside.

Their expenses, including rent for the New York apartment, car payments, and Zane's school, had pushed them to the brink. It had been days, even weeks, since they had enjoyed a proper meal. Despite the dire circumstances, Tammy did her best to provide essentials like clothes and food for Zane.

Dre's lack of support was a recurring issue. He only seemed to care about their problems when it concerned his own interests, like the threat of losing custody of Zane. The eviction notice and overdue car payment had pushed Tammy to the brink, and she needed Dre's help now more than ever.

"Fuck you expect me to do about it?" Dre yelled

Dre's callous response and indifference to their plight further fueled Tammy's frustration. She couldn't comprehend how he could disregard their shared responsibility as parents.

"We have a whole son we BOTH need to raise and fucking feed and you're acting like this shit doesn't affect you at all!?"

he shrugged and looked at the envelope "So you gon take that shit or give it back? cause I don't have time to deal with the bullshit Tammy."

He stood up and waited in front of her for a response. "Leave me alone Dre"

Dre was very manipulative and toxic and never cared about someone else's problems unless they had something to do with him and his money and Tammy never knew why he was the way he was. But what they both didn't know was Zane picked up on all of his ways and everything he did to his mom Zane thought that's how all women should've been treated.